Rams FB James Hodgins To Visit Cards

dmoney

Registered
Reaction score
I believe the Cards have a plan w/ Hodgins. Think about it sign Hodgins and Emmitt, draft a center like Al Johnson and we would have great running game. On top of that I hope we lose out on the Kordell sweepstakes and get Blake. The size on our line w/ Big, Kendall, Shelton, Clement, Johnson, Jones, and Hodgins would be awesome. Pound the Ball w/ Shipp and Emmitt, then when the D trys to spot it go long ball w/ Blake and our young fast receivers. Sounds good to me. :thumbup:

CardinalChris

Big Man Himself
Reaction score
I think building a strong running game is key now that the passing talent has regressed. The key is that running teams with no defense don't win. Gotta sign some defense.

With all of our cap space, anybody know what Grutts will be cut? Heck, we've got it, might as well us it!!

I like the two TE idea, but if you havd a FB too, you can vary formations and run from both the I and 2 TE. The more formations you can use, the more mismatches you can hopefully create.

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Going off what some of you all have been saying, I think that gives the cards the 'best shot' to do well next year.

It's not a team capable of making a run at the super bowl, but I think at this point, with no viable(or at least, not many) options for offense out there, unless we draft leftwich and he rocks his first season, then this gives us our best shot offensively to be competitive.

Red Air Force

DILLIGAFF
Reaction score
Originally posted by dlovin
In USAF stationed in Utah, without going into too much detail. Good to hear there are a few of us around.

Hey, welcome to the board, nice to see a fellow Blue Suiter.

You mentioned that we would have to overpay to bring a couple of these guys in, and while it sucks, at the beginning of building a program somtimes you have to spend money to make money. If we overpay now and get some good talent, hopefully it will make signing free agents eaiser in the future.

outcent

Rookie
Reaction score
hey you mil itary guys was up! at least you guys are watching games . I m in england and I can't watch ish! Keep it real ya'll!