Rams at Cardinals gameday thread 11-26-23

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
To be staring into the complete void after a full off season and season is a complete and utter failure on Monti/Gannon’s part.

As of right now, we literally have NO answers as to what direction this team needs to go. That’s year one failure.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
So Murray is being coached to stay in the pocket and they're not calling any designed runs... Except for the time when they forgot to use this brilliant strategy and accidentally had Murray run for a TD?
What part of outside in the one TD run didn’t you understand? Have you saw a bunch of designed runs? It’s obvious he’s not running and not having called runs called genius!

urs

All Star
Reaction score
With what we're seeing I'm nto sure how they can evaluate any player, let alone Murray

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
They are a QB needy team. I don’t think they believe in Fields.
I don’t think it’s too far off from our team… so many holes everywhere. Chi has an Oline on par w ours. Giants, Chi and AZ - worse Olines in the league and it’s not even close

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
What part of outside in the one TD run didn’t you understand? Have you saw a bunch of designed runs? It’s obvious he’s not running and not having called runs called genius!
No designed runs, outside of the TD, nor has he done a bunch of scrambling around when the line breaks down....no hero ball today. Totally atypical.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Switched to the Bills game. Going to say it again, something is wrong with Josh Allen and I'm not buying it's lack of talent around him.

On consecutive plays he panicked and threw the ball into the ground short of 2 receivers because Reddick got a good jump, even Romo said he had way more time he just got the yips because Reddick got off so fast. And then on the next play Gabe Davis wide open he hits the DB in the back instead of dropping the ball over him. I don't know if he's injured or what but something is wrong with Josh Allen

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
So where do we go from here? How can this team legitimately rebuild? Other teams in recent history have done it but it feels like this organization is cursed.

A quick turnaround feels out of reach. At this point it feels like it’s at least 3 years away.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard