Rafa Marquez = USMNT's daddy

Shzm13

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
No better player to end this dos a cero nonsense than the man, the myth, the legend: Rafael Marquez!

RIP dos a cero

OP
OP
Shzm13

Shzm13

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Jk. Good game, best part was this super classy gesture before the match. Despite Chicharito's disbelief lol

Lorenzo

Reaction score
It was just terrible marking by the US team. Rafa is probably the only guy that can hurt them on a set piece (while being marked) and they left him to roam. brilliant play by Mexico, but terrible defense. on another note I cannot remember the last game vs. mexico that their first corner came that late in a game. the first 30 mins where terrible by the US, but once they went back to their normal formation they looked a lot more dangerous and had mexico out of their game mentally and physically. I think in the 80th min JK decided to play for the draw and Mexico made them pay as they should have. it was probably the best game I've seen in a while between the two(as far as the US matching mexico's talent level).

Lorenzo

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Jk. Good game, best part was this super classy gesture before the match. Despite Chicharito's disbelief lol
that was a good gesture lol. it did not last long. I think the US players go out of their way to get under his skin to try to take him out of his game. Hernandez was lucky not to get booked for that dirty hit on brooks, but I don't blame him for that WTF look there LOL. he must not have gotten the memo.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
One day you might come back. But I forgot to mention before when you made this thread RAFA is probably more known for his famous header in jeonju that he delivered that helped propel the USA to the WC final eight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson