R I S E ___ U P ___ D A R K ___ S I D E (2022)

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
That is the reality of the situations. My only issue is that I don't know how Kyler would play if he had a real NFL coach like Andy Reid or Sean Payton in charge. I know that many are down on Kyler and I don't blame them but getting Keim and KK out of the picture is what is needed. Too bad Bidwill gave them the ridiculous 5 year extensions.
Good stuff az jam, except you forgot to include “undeserved” among the adjectives describing the contract extensions.

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Egg all over Bidwill's face. Imaging giving this regime 5 year extensions based on the way last season went? It's pure comedy. This guy is lost at sea trying to run an NFL franchise. 4-8. Bidwill is a clown and deserves the embarrassment of his team being on Hard Knocks during a monumental collapse.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
So when's the appropriate time to say we were right all off season?? Lol
It doesn't matter. None of the know-it-all scoffers who snidely insisted this team was good enough and how dare we question anything will ever take accountability for what they said. And they'll whine and cry like babies if they're personally called out for it. The double standard is real.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
It doesn't matter. None of the know-it-all scoffers who snidely insisted this team was good enough and how dare we question anything will ever take accountability for what they said. And they'll whine and cry like babies if they're personally called out for it. The double standard is real.
Yeah but injuries...umm..Kyler just needs more time.....if we score on this drive and that drive we win the game and we're only 2 games from the playoffs..... that's my favorite the "if we did this and that then we win"....yeah if we score more points then the other team we win...lol problem is we suck! From head to toe we suck and have sucked but we're to only ones living in that reality apparently lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose