Question...

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
I'm thinking about going to the Coyotes game tonight against Minnesota. I haven't been in a few years since my parents gave up their share of season tix. I'm wondering is it easy to scalp cheap tickets or can you buy very cheap tix. from box office and move to better seats? I'm a poor college student so I really cannot afford great seats. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

KingLouieLouie

Going Old School!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Coyotes offer a promotion called Student Rush (click on link for further details)...

I believe the game isnt sold out, in spite of it being the final Coyotes game at Am-West....

Stronso

Schweddy Balls
Reaction score
Originally posted by KingLouieLouie
The Coyotes offer a promotion called Student Rush (click on link for further details)...

I believe the game isnt sold out, in spite of it being the final Coyotes game at Am-West....

Great suggestion KLL - I will see you there tonight MTFC!!

KingLouieLouie

Going Old School!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Stronso
Great suggestion KLL - I will see you there tonight MTFC!!

I'll be there tonight also....Decided that a dinner downtown and a taking in the final Coyotes game at Am-West Arena is the best way I could celebrate my B-Day this year.....

I did the Student Rush the last game I went to and spent $10 on a seat that would have cost me $35 otherwise....

OP
OP
MaoTosiFanClub

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
Thanks for the help. I'll be there tonight. Hell, for $10 a pop I might as well take a date there. Cheaper and more entertaining than the movies.

Stronso

Schweddy Balls
Reaction score
Originally posted by MaoTosiFanClub
Thanks for the help. I'll be there tonight. Hell, for $10 a pop I might as well take a date there. Cheaper and more entertaining than the movies.

Absolutely!! It is my experience that chicks dig hockey games....and there is nothing like seeing the NHL live

bratwurst

on double secret probation
Reaction score
Absolutely love hockey games live - I go to the Capitals games here in DC all the time.

Wish I could have seen a coyotes game back when I was still in Arizona at AmWest. Definitely will go to the new arena once I get back to Phoenix.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison