QB, no one seems to be talking about

Mrospi

Reaction score
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/player/profile?playerId=116231

Why is no one talking about this guy...... had a great season..........and I'm not an Iowa fan, just curious how his numbers compare to some of the one year wonders..... Since no one is talking about him he may be worth a gamble in the 4th or 5th rounds.....In case they aren't sold on Parsons..... I think this kid could be a hidden gem!!!!! Let me know what you think???:wave:

Ed B

The Matt Joyce of Posting
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mrospi
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/player/profile?playerId=116231

Why is no one talking about this guy...... had a great season..........and I'm not an Iowa fan, just curious how his numbers compare to some of the one year wonders..... Since no one is talking about him he may be worth a gamble in the 4th or 5th rounds.....In case they aren't sold on Parsons..... I think this kid could be a hidden gem!!!!! Let me know what you think???:wave:

Didn't he get like a 10 on the Wonderlic?

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Ya might be right, maybe

Who knows, I take it your talking about Wallace. I have also a strange feeling about Kingsberry even though his post college measurements seem to have really sucked. It could have been the system but every so often one has to look at what they did on the playing field... right?

Ed B

The Matt Joyce of Posting
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Wait are you talking about Brad Banks or Seneca Wallace?

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ed, you also sold Banks short. He scored a 13 on the Wonderlic. Clearly Ivy League material :thumbup:

OP
OP
M

Mrospi

Reaction score
No idea on his Wunderlic score was??? But He accounted for 26 passing td's and 5 rushing tds with only 5 ints.... sounds like he makes good decisions to me!!!

Houdini

Registered
Reaction score
I thought the post was going to refer to Drew Henson. I heard a rumor on the radio a couple of days ago that 2 unamed teams might take a flyer on using a late round pick on Henson. I guess he's struggling again in spring training. I have no idea if any of it is true or not. If a team has a few extra picks in the later rounds it might not be a bad idea. I think the Raiders did that with Bo Jackson when he was playing baseball. It turned out to be a good move until Bo's injury. I have no idea how good Henson could be in the NFL.

Last edited:

azdeftone

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Just for the record Brad Banks was measured in at like 5'10 at the combine and no scouts were even looking at him. Hes too short and played in weak division he would be lucky to get drafted at all. Ken Dorsey may not even get drafted these are in my opinion two college QB's who probally couldn't suceed in the NFL

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Originally posted by azdeftone
Just for the record Brad Banks was measured in at like 5'10 at the combine and no scouts were even looking at him. Hes too short and played in weak division he would be lucky to get drafted at all. Ken Dorsey may not even get drafted these are in my opinion two college QB's who probally couldn't suceed in the NFL

I was just about to post the same thing.

Not only is he a shade under 5'11, he also ran "only" a 4.7. If he had run around a 4.5-4.4, he might be able to play receiver, but he doesn't have the size or speed.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Originally posted by Houdini
I thought the post was going to refer to Drew Henson. I heard a rumor on the radio a couple of days ago that 2 unamed teams might take a flyer on using a late round pick on Henson. I guess he's struggling again in spring training. I have no idea if any of it is true or not. If a team has a few extra picks in the later rounds it might not be a bad idea. I think the Raiders did that with Bo Jackson when he was playing baseball. It turned out to be a good move until Bo's injury. I have no idea how good Henson could be in the NFL.

Bo Jackson was selected by the Buccaneers in the first round, but the Bucs sucked soooo bad that he decided NOT to play for them.

The next year, the Raiders used a 7th rounder on him hoping he would come and play for them. Well the rest is history....

I saw something on ESPN that talked about how bad the Bucs were and it gave me hope being a Cards fan. I mean, the Cards haven't had a player re-enter the draft because they didn't want to play for them (Joe Namath was a different situation :rolleyes: )

azdeftone

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Jhall.....

Your reaching buddy look at the competetition this guys has faced most of those schools people never heard of. Thats like saying a high school QB could come into the NFL and light it up. Please this guy would be a sure bust and he is still small for a typical NFL qb. And look at the 4 games he was out the team scored a hell of alot of points WITHOUT him!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard