Pull plug on Kliff

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This team lacks talent and coaching. Just hiring coach will not fix it.
Yes and no, the team has some talent being greatly misused, we seen Moore today what can be done but yet KK keeps throwing no gain wr screens dozens of times every game. Talks about behind schedule all the time but his playcalling is the number 1 reason they are consistently behind schedule! Not to mention just terrible leadership, game management, clock management… think the players have tuned this clown out! Same **** every week!

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Signed tired of his slow starts I canned his ass in my madden 23 franchise lol

And also Murray magic not showing up much this season very disappointing sun :(

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
but the reasons people calling for his firing are putting out there are incorrect.
You mean the constant wasting of timeouts, the constant behind the LOS & 2 yard passes, the constant can’t get the correct personnel in on time, the constant poor 2 minute drill (whether halftime or endgame) that scores points, the constant poor decision making on when to go for it on 4th down & the constant poor decisions of when to go for 2points instead of kicking an XP?

Yeah, almost everyone are not questioning those decisions for 3 1/2 years now. K9 you’re much more knowledgeable than that! Kliff is a piss poor HC & has been for over 9 seasons now!!! And I didn’t even bring up his 9 years of second half season collapses.

Those reasons stated above are exactly why he needs to be fired, no ifs, ands or buts.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
You mean the constant wasting of timeouts, the constant behind the LOS & 2 yard passes, the constant can’t get the correct personnel in on time, the constant poor 2 minute drill (whether halftime or endgame) that scores points, the constant poor decision making on when to go for it on 4th down & the constant poor decisions of when to go for 2points instead of kicking an XP?

Yeah, almost everyone are not questioning those decisions for 3 1/2 years now. K9 you’re much more knowledgeable than that! Kliff is a piss poor HC & has been for over 9 seasons now!!! And I didn’t even bring up his 9 years of second half season collapses.

Those reasons stated above are exactly why he needs to be fired, no ifs, ands or buts.
Nah. We don’t know the reasons for the time out and play clock situation. Kliff should be fired for whatever happened with Kyler Murray this year between the ears and on the field.

The other stuff is just fans complaining about losses.

Keim won’t find another legit head coaching candidate willing to be so submissive to Keim on personnel. Nothing will change.

imaCafan

Next stop, Hall of Fame!
Reaction score
IF they fired KK, I’m guessing Vance would become interim HC and someone would get promoted to OC & DC from the coaching staff already in place. No one from the “outside” would be hired.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Nah. We don’t know the reasons for the time out and play clock situation. Kliff should be fired for whatever happened with Kyler Murray this year between the ears and on the field.

Keim won’t find another legit head coaching candidate willing to be so submissive to Keim on personnel. Nothing will change.
Is Keim safe if Kliff goes? If they end up 6 wins or less, I think Keim goes too.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
Bucky. What happened to you? We hung with the undefeated Eagles and the once-beaten Vikings. They are better than us. You sound like a drama queen. Forget that. Yeah, we are not perfect but I do not agree with your doomsday analysis. Kliff is not perfect, but neither are we. The players should also be held up to your standards, all of them especially Kyler.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Maybe true but why should I as a longtime fan have any more patience?

I'm a Warrior fan they just lost to Detroit, 3-4 look terrible. But I'm not calling to fire Kerr or gut the roster because they have proven they know how to play and win. They had bad stretches last year but won the title. Kerr has banked years of trust from the fan base because of past success.

Kliff has none of that, Keim has none of that. Kyler makes too much money to just bench. Firing the GM now won't do anything needed to be done after last season. but you can't just keep doing the same thing week after week and expect the players and the fans to keep accepting it.

I've been a fan forever I doubt I'm going to just give up but this is ridiculous.

We literally had a play where they called PI on Peterson and we had to call a timeout to save a delay of game penalty, after a penalty on them!

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Bucky. What happened to you? We hung with the undefeated Eagles and the once-beaten Vikings. They are better than us. You sound like a drama queen. Forget that. Yeah, we are not perfect but I do not agree with your doomsday analysis. Kliff is not perfect, but neither are we. The players should also be held up to your standards, all of them especially Kyler.
Cardinals are 4-11 with their starting QB playing all of them in the past 15 games. How do you define doomsday?

Red on White

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
The play clock issue is a major coaching problem

Kliff can’t handle sideline pressure
When under pressure, teams fall back to the standard of their training

I'd be surprised if the errors we are seeing on game day weren't apparent during the camps and preseason. Hollywood called players out on it early from memory

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Jerry Kliff infuriates me because he never adapts or changes. It’s the same approach, same scheme, etc every single week.

Nine years of mediocre coaching, 9 1/2 years of the same mistakes over & over. I’d say NINE+ YEARS of those same issue is a poor reflection of who he is as a HC!!! NINE YEARS!!!

Please convince me otherwise with that track record. I’m listening brotha.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You flinging insults at a bunch of people all night is almost as pathetic as this team since our smoke and mirrors 7-0 start last year.

Bravo on matching the Cardinals putridity.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard