Pull plug on Kliff

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Firing Kliff or benching Kyler will solve nothing if Keim is still in charge. Just hope people realize that. They’re just easier to go at because we see them on the field.
Yeah. The only thing we can hope if Keim is still there is he just gets lucky like they did with Arians.

But there’s no long term hope in any way shape or form with Kliff in there.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yeah. The only thing we can hope if Keim is still there is he just gets lucky like they did with Arians.

But there’s no long term hope in any way shape or form with Kliff in there.
Even if we did get lucky & landed another Arians, we wouldn’t be real contenders. The bad drafting won’t go away cause it was still there with Arians.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
You flinging insults at a bunch of people all night is almost as pathetic as this team since our smoke and mirrors 7-0 start last year.

Bravo on matching the Cardinals putridity.
That was not an insult, and it was not directed at you. I was talking to my friend Mike. Keep your insults to yourself.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
You flinging insults at a bunch of people all night is almost as pathetic as this team since our smoke and mirrors 7-0 start last year.

Bravo on matching the Cardinals putridity.
I didn’t see it as an insult. Calm down cheese is all good

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That was not an insult, and it was not directed at you. I was talking to my friend Mike. Keep your insults to yourself.
Drama queen, Monday morning quarterback, ripping on other posters all day.

It’s tired and pathetic and as long as you keep blasting out insults, I’m going to keep calling it pathetic.

Because it is.

ESPECIALLY after telling others to act their age.

Look in a mirror and stop lobbing insults and being pathetic.

AZ Native

Reaction score
Jerry Kliff infuriates me because he never adapts or changes. It’s the same approach, same scheme, etc every single week.

Nine years of mediocre coaching, 9 1/2 years of the same mistakes over & over. I’d say NINE+ YEARS of those same issue is a poor reflection of who he is as a HC!!! NINE YEARS!!!

Please convince me otherwise with that track record. I’m listening brotha.
OK, he infuriates you (and me at times). I get that. But I only consider his NFL career, not his college career. I just separate the 2. I do see your point, but I am not there yet. There are too many other variables. Just my opinion. Stay cool bro.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I didn’t see it as an insult. Calm down cheese is all good
I really don’t care Buck. You’re not the only one he’s been throwing crap at.

Insulting posters repeatedly is bad for the board.

AZ Native

Reaction score
Drama queen, Monday morning quarterback, ripping on other posters all day.

It’s tired and pathetic and as long as you keep blasting out insults, I’m going to keep calling it pathetic.

Because it is.

ESPECIALLY after telling others to act their age.

Look in a mirror and stop lobbing insults and being pathetic.
Are you drinking again?
As, your brother often says, stop posting. Not talking to you. Chill, dude.
I really don’t care Buck. You’re not the only one he’s been throwing crap at.

Insulting posters repeatedly is bad for the board.
You would know,

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Firing Kliff or benching Kyler will solve nothing if Keim is still in charge. Just hope people realize that. They’re just easier to go at because we see them on the field.

Oh I agree my point is Kliff has no built up equity with me. he did last year because you could say the record was getting better every year, he changed the offense his first year, Kyler was improving. But all that went out the window after the GB game last year he's been unable to stop the leaking in the boat.

There's nothing in his track record his past history that tells me he'll find a fix. So can him because I don't want the team to just quit or develop even worse habits because the players figure if Kliff still has a job what am I supposed to do.

Right now only 7 teams have a worse record than we do. If I believe keeping Kliff gets us a high pick great, but then as you point out, we're dependent on Keim to pick the right guy.

We don't have lots of needs just OL, DL, Edge, CB, all the easy spots to fill right (-:

If I think keeping Kliff leads to us getting Will Anderson or Jalen Carter yeah. Maybe Ringo at CB. At least the draft seems good at 3 of the 4 spots we need, just not deep at OL I think based on what I'm reading.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I feel most of these Kliff and Kyler questions repeats since they were hired. Nothing to see here. You all felt like this about the two in 2020, 2021 and 2022. They will never win anything. Not even a playoff game.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Most of us have accepted Keim permanent status with this team.
So what are we to do? I for one have never been supportive of Kliffy’s hiring, and I am damn well not any more so today.
Whether Keim is here or not, Kliffy’s got to go.
Is this team perfectly constructed? Hell no… is Seattle? Are the Giants? The Jets? Washington? Atlanta?
For the faults of this team, they have enough talent to be better than what we’ve seen this year.
Plain and simple - Kliffy never did a single thing to warrant being a NFL Head Coach. And midway thru his 4th season, he’s only amplified that truth…
Kliffy’s got to go.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Most of us have accepted Keim permanent status with this team.
So what are we to do? I for one have never been supportive of Kliffy’s hiring, and I am damn well not any more so today.
Whether Keim is here or not, Kliffy’s got to go.
Is this team perfectly constructed? Hell no… is Seattle? Are the Giants? The Jets? Washington? Atlanta?
For the faults of this team, they have enough talent to be better than what we’ve seen this year.
Plain and simple - Kliffy never did a single thing to warrant being a NFL Head Coach. And midway thru his 4th season, he’s only amplified that truth…
Kliffy’s got to go.
Kliff has got to go, but Keim’s drunk ass need to be rope-tied with him as well. Kliff is horrible, but I have no faith Keim hiring the right guy or building an actual competitive & long term roster. The awful drafts will not go away regardless of who’s the HC if Keim is still here. They never have.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Kliff has got to go, but Keim’s drunk ass need to be rope-tied with him as well. Kliff is horrible, but I have no faith Keim hiring the right guy or building an actual competitive & long term roster. The awful drafts will not go away regardless of who’s the HC if Keim is still here. They never have.
Keim needs his fair share of American GM Dream. He is only GM for 10 years. Why are you so mean to Keim? What has he ever done wrong to you

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Don’t disagree at all… but if you had to put money on who will be the first to go, would you place the dough on Keim or Kliff?
I mean… for real now… We can all dream of the day when Mike B snaps out of his stupor and realizes his love affair with Keim was misguided… But I wouldn’t put any money on that happening…

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Don’t disagree at all… but if you had to put money on who will be the first to go, would you place the dough on Keim or Kliff?
I mean… for real now… We can all dream of the day when Mike B snaps out of his stupor and realizes his love affair with Keim was misguided… But I wouldn’t put any money on that happening…
Kliff will be the first to go because Keim has Bidwill by the jewels.

However, Kliff can get fired right now & there would be no rejoice on my side if Keim isn’t following him out the door as well.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
-- Murray wore a wristband with the plays on it, something he hasn't done in the past. "As we work through the huddling we will continue to try different things to smooth it out and make it as efficient as possible," Kingsbury said.

How the F is this team still working on HUDDLING IN YEAR 4?!

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
-- Murray wore a wristband with the plays on it, something he hasn't done in the past. "As we work through the huddling we will continue to try different things to smooth it out and make it as efficient as possible," Kingsbury said.

Coaching, lack there of…

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score

That is on the QB. You can throw it at Kliff for having to go backwards when he should have probably started there.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave