Proposed new running back

Bobcat

Reaction score
Why don't we take RB Marion Grice of of the Charges practice squad. He is very similar to Ellington in size and weight. He is fast and deceptive type of a runner.

BOBCAT:)

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I wish we had signed Isaiah Crowell as a UDFA this year. He would've been a nice complement to Ellington.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Or we could sign former 49ers RB LaMichael James. I'm not sure why he doesn't have a job yet.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Or we could sign former 49ers RB LaMichael James. I'm not sure why he doesn't have a job yet.

From what I have heard, his is an attitude issue. He believes he deserves a starting position, and is not willing to accept a lesser role. Not only this, but he is very vocal is voicing his displeasure.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Why don't we take RB Marion Grice of of the Charges practice squad. He is very similar to Ellington in size and weight. He is fast and deceptive type of a runner.

BOBCAT:)

No... of all things, Grice is not at all "fast"... In fact, by NFL standards, Grice is actually slow.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
We can't pick up anyone right now until Dwyer is put on the exempt list or cut.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
We can't pick up anyone right now until Dwyer is put on the exempt list or cut.

It is not like us at ASFN can actually pull the trigger and do it even if we wanted to. It is just us crazy fans making future suggestions in the wind because it is fun showing our total lack of knowledge and believing in the "next injured guy up" scenarios which are so tantalizing lol

Azlen

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Bickley just brought up Beanie Wells on his twitter feed. He's probably available. :)

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I would like something totally unCardinal like to happen... we bring back Beanie Wells and he becomes a great back, that would be freakalicious lol

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bickley just brought up Beanie Wells on his twitter feed. He's probably available. :)

If he is healthy, why not give him a change to fill that role? Also gives him a chance to audition for 31 other teams. :D

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
It is not like us at ASFN can actually pull the trigger and do it even if we wanted to. It is just us crazy fans making future suggestions in the wind because it is fun showing our total lack of knowledge and believing in the "next injured guy up" scenarios which are so tantalizing lol

Next typer up

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard