Project Greenlight: Season 3

FischerKing

Beer me a post...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well, the new season kicked off tonight for Project Greenlight. i think they picked the wrong script but the right director. although for director i was torn between Ryan and Gulager. very interesting that they have dimension backing them and Wes Craven is an executive producer. it will be interesting to see his involvement with the project and to see if this movie will be a success like dimension is pushing it to be.

anyone else watch this?

shawn

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Will it be replayed? I liked the first season, but missed the second season.

Is it still Damon and Affleck?

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
Pariah said:
Will it be replayed? I liked the first season, but missed the second season.

Is it still Damon and Affleck?

Yes, it will be replayed on the BRAVO network tomorrow afternoon @ 2 pm (according to my Tivo). As for the rest of the questions, I have no idea ... hell I didn't even know the show was still on the air or switched networks.

I hope it will be as entertaining as the 1st 2 seasons.

OP
OP
FischerKing

FischerKing

Beer me a post...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes it is going to be rebroadcast. It comes on several times during this week on the Bravo channel. And yes, Ben and Matt are still the driving force behind it. There was a huge power struggle going one between Matt and Ben vs. Dimension Films. It will be very interesting to see how this is going to play out.

The new episodes are on each Tuesday at 7PM (arizona time) on Bravo.

Shawn

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score
me and my wife watched it and we both enjoyed it. i had seen season one but not season two. it was funny that everyone kept on talking about how much the script that was chosen sucked. i can only imagine what the 2 writers must have been thinking when they saw the footage of everyone bashing there script.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If they don't make any money on Feast, I think Greenlight is probably redlighted, don't you? I thought that's what they were basically saying last year.

jenna2891

potential get-away driver: go!
Reaction score
on the run from johnny law... ain't no trip to cle
Pariah said:
If they don't make any money on Feast, I think Greenlight is probably redlighted, don't you? I thought that's what they were basically saying last year.

i had heard that it would be cancelled because the show itself didn't make enough money, which would be too bad because i really like the show.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here's the most recent thing I could find about Feast:
Project Greenlight may return; Feast will be released in January.
Project Greenlight 3’s horror/slasher/alien film Feast now has a release date: January 20, 2006. No word yet about how wide the release will be.
More significantly, the HBO-turned-Bravo series that gave birth to it may actually return. Chris Moore’s blog post at the end of the season said the series was probably over. But he tells Entertainment Weekly that “[Bravo] called me after the blog went up and said, ‘You know, Chris, we’re still thinking about it.’” But he’s pessimistic, adding, “All that means is right now, while everyone is paying attention, we don’t want to say we canceled it.” He says if the series returns, it’ll be changed somewhat. “I’m not saying Greenlight is dead forever, but the present configuration is over. I’m not the kind of person who has the balls to ask someone to pay for a TV show that no one watches.”
Too bad he’s not in charge of NBC.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
jenna2891 said:
i really hope it does come back. also, i really like chris moore. did he and the writer chick from season 2 have a little something going on? they seemed to flirt quite a bit.
He's a goofy bastard. It's strange to see a guy like that with so much self-confidence. I dunno, maybe it's just me, but I would have pegged him for a uncomfortable-in-his-own-skin-type.

EDIT: I mean "bastard" in only the most loving of terms. Seriously.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I liked the first season but everything since has been sub-par..... IMO

jenna2891

potential get-away driver: go!
Reaction score
on the run from johnny law... ain't no trip to cle
Pariah said:
He's a goofy bastard. It's strange to see a guy like that with so much self-confidence. I dunno, maybe it's just me, but I would have pegged him for a uncomfortable-in-his-own-skin-type.

EDIT: I mean "bastard" in only the most loving of terms. Seriously.

i guess that's how he got to where he is, confidence.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson