Pro Wrestling

OP
OP
F

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
AEW revolution was a huge swing and a miss really one of the more boring PPV I’ve ever seen. To many matches just such a slow pace and clumsy

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
AEW revolution was a huge swing and a miss really one of the more boring PPV I’ve ever seen. To many matches just such a slow pace and clumsy

I don’t grade it as harshly as you. I didn’t think it was a bad show, but too long, too plodding in places and suffers from the very high bar they have set on previous shows. I don’t like the fact that they had so many title matches and zero title changes too.

The online pundits I have read so far have all been high on the show.

Last edited:
OP
OP
F

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don’t grade it as harshly as you. I didn’t think it was a bad show, but too long, too plodding in places and suffers from the very high bar they have set on previous shows. I don’t like the fact that they had so many title matches and zero title changes too.

The online pundits I have read so far have all been high on the show.

Yeah they’ve had some really amazing ones in the short history of the company

I feel like there just getting into a rut. AEW is becoming very predictable. Way to much outside interference and to many managers it’s becoming a crutch.

That ladder match was bad but I don’t blame those guys. Ladder matches are for the smaller guys to do high spots. You can’t put Keith Lee and Wardlow in that position

The Hook match and the Jade Cargil match didn’t belong on PPV. Two young talents but there was never any doubt what was going to happen those are Wednesday night match ups.

There not doing Britt Baker any favors in building her. I get it but it’s always the same match.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Yeah they’ve had some really amazing ones in the short history of the company

I feel like there just getting into a rut. AEW is becoming very predictable. Way to much outside interference and to many managers it’s becoming a crutch.

That ladder match was bad but I don’t blame those guys. Ladder matches are for the smaller guys to do high spots. You can’t put Keith Lee and Wardlow in that position

The Hook match and the Jade Cargil match didn’t belong on PPV. Two young talents but there was never any doubt what was going to happen those are Wednesday night match ups.

There not doing Britt Baker any favors in building her. I get it but it’s always the same match.
Hook was on the buy-in/pre-show to be fair, but totally agree on Cargill's match. The trios match minus the high spots would have been a decent Dynamite main event too, but they could have gotten away cutting that for sure. And Britt's title reign has pretty much turned into a disaster - I was sure she would lose, but it looks like they are setting up the title change for Thunder Rosa in her hometown in 2 weeks in San Antonio.. so in that context all of the outside interference in that match at least makes sense for storyline continuity.

OP
OP
F

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hook was on the buy-in/pre-show to be fair, but totally agree on Cargill's match. The trios match minus the high spots would have been a decent Dynamite main event too, but they could have gotten away cutting that for sure. And Britt's title reign has pretty much turned into a disaster - I was sure she would lose, but it looks like they are setting up the title change for Thunder Rosa in her hometown in 2 weeks in San Antonio.. so in that context all of the outside interference in that match at least makes sense for storyline continuity.

I really like Britt Baker but having her rely on outside help every damn week only makes her look weak. I don’t get how they don’t see this.

Agree I was sure Rosa was gonna get her run

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
I really like Britt Baker but having her rely on outside help every damn week only makes her look weak. I don’t get how they don’t see this.

Agree I was sure Rosa was gonna get her run
Seems like the vast majority of people loved Revolution. I'm higher on it more than I was last night after some reflection, but it still was too long.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson