Pro Bowl

moosehead

All Star
Reaction score
A friend just called me and invited me to the Pro Bowl. I know these have a reputation for being lame, but I'm still kind of excited.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Going to the pro bowl may be the one sporting event that's better in person than on TV. Have fun!

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think it would be fun, expecially if close and you can treat the game more like a fun night out than I do cardinals games where I have to see every snap and every play.

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm going and think it will be a fun game to watch in person. I've been to a NBA all star game and also a MLB all star game so this gives me all three. They are festive events.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Pro Bowls are always fun. The best (and maybe main attraction) about it is that it's in Hawaii. Great weather, fun environment. I went to the Pro Bowl few years back, had a blast. Even took some pics and autographs with some of the players.

It's good to get away. You'll have a blast in Hawaii!

Last edited:

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pro Bowls are always fun. The best (and maybe main attraction) about it is that it's in Hawaii. Great weather, fun environment. I went to the Pro Bowl few years back, had a blast. Even took some pics and autographs with some of the players.

It's good to get away. You'll have a blast in Hawaii!

the pro bowl is in arizona.