Priscos' Predictions

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
More love from PP... :thumbup:
Boy, I really hope we deliver after all this build up of expectations.

Coach of the year: Dennis Green, Cardinals. The Cardinals will win the NFC West, which is quite a feat for a franchise that has had so many losing seasons. That's good enough to get Green coach of the year.

Team on the rise: Arizona Cardinals. They will win the NFC West. But it will be the defense that plays a bigger part in it than people expect.

Best free-agent pickup: Kurt Warner, QB, Cardinals. He is far from washed up. You wait and see.

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/8816732

seesred

Reaction score
Again I say, I've never been this scared about our Cardinals season. It's always high expectations, but they were mine alone. I hope nobody else picks us till after Sunday so that reality will be part of the hype.

GBR

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
seesred said:
Again I say, I've never been this scared about our Cardinals season. It's always high expectations, but they were mine alone. I hope nobody else picks us till after Sunday so that reality will be part of the hype.

GBR
I'm with ya there! I'm getting more and more nervous about the season every time I read someone's prediction about us winning the West, being in the playoffs etc.

How many times have we been disappointed? Please, let's win on Sunday! :koolaid:

General Chaos

Gronko = Man Beast
Reaction score
I have no idea what to expect. After hearing all these great especations, and then all the news that the NY Giants are the best team ever, I am totally confused.

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
General Chaos said:
I have no idea what to expect. After hearing all these great especations, and then all the news that the NY Giants are the best team ever, I am totally confused.

me too....im shutting up and taking a wait and see approach

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson