Preseason importance

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for posting the info I didn't look up masterphomeg. Unfortunately it confirms my fears. The only team to lose all their preseason games and go on to win the Super Bowl was the 82 Redskins. And that was not even a 16 game season.

I fully understand that the preseason doesn't matter much at all but if the Cards were to lose to Denver they would have to become the very first team to go on to win the big one after a winless preseason. That sounds pretty daunting.

Final analysis: I really hope the Cards win against Denver. They don't need any extra baggage to carry around.
Well we have never won a Superbowl so we are doomed anyway if you want to view it that way

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

OP
OP
S

Seandonic

Gotta love that Cardinal red!
Reaction score
No need to be a douche either.
How old are you people? Like I said I'm just having a friendly conversation. How am I being a douche? By the way, I know for a fact you wouldn't say that to my face.

Redneck Voodoo

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Two years ago, we'd never won 11 games. Before last year we'd never won 13 games. In BASK I trust.

Rules are made to be broken; odds are made to be beaten and history is yet to be written.

Go Cards!

OP
OP
S

Seandonic

Reaction score
So now that we are winning a game we can win the big one?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Of course that's not all there is to it. It just makes the odds a little better. God knows this franchise needs all the good mojo it can get!

OP
OP
S

Seandonic

Reaction score
Two years ago, we'd never won 11 games. Before last year we'd never won 13 games. In BASK I trust.

Rules are made to be broken; odds are made to be beaten and history is yet to be written.

Go Cards!
I REALLY like your facts and attitude Redneck Voodoo! Makes me feel better. Thanks!

Reaction score
How old are you people? Like I said I'm just having a friendly conversation. How am I being a douche? By the way, I know for a fact you wouldn't say that to my face.

Saying ''don't get your panties in a bunch babycakes'' isn't being a douche? Sounds a bit ******* to me.