PreDraft notes. Draft news leading up to draft day.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ian Rapoport
⁦‪@RapSheet‬⁩

You must be registered for see images

Draft notes:
— This used to be when teams work out players individually. Now, they request a player do a certain drill they want & the player sends them the tape.
#FIU QB James Morgan is pushing to be a mid-rounder, interviewing well. He’s on with the #Jets today for instance.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Adam Schefter
⁦‪@AdamSchefter‬⁩

A concern has emerged in recent days: There are certain coaches and front-office staffers reluctant to have their IT employees in their homes for fear of the virus spreading, and vice versa; some IT employees are concerned about going into other homes to equip them for the draft.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Adam Schefter
⁦‪@AdamSchefter‬⁩

A concern has emerged in recent days: There are certain coaches and front-office staffers reluctant to have their IT employees in their homes for fear of the virus spreading, and vice versa; some IT employees are concerned about going into other homes to equip them for the draft.

Lets just call this what it is. The Football guys don't want the nerds in their house. A tale as old as time.

:hacker:

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Ian Rapoport
⁦‪@RapSheet‬⁩

South Carolina WR Bryan Edwards, who fractured his fifth metatarsal before the Combine, has his boot off now and is moving around well, I’m told. Teams were just sent updated images and scans of the Day 2 WR, who is the Gamecocks all-time leader in receptions.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Ian Rapoport
⁦‪@RapSheet‬⁩

From me and ⁦‪@MikeGarafolo‬⁩ (1/2): Tua Tagovailoa participated in an one-hour long workout with 55 scripted throws and another 20 throws in a dynamic drill setting at a local private gym in place of a traditional pro day. There were less than 10 people present for the workout…

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ian Rapoport
⁦‪@RapSheet‬⁩

One team to watch during the NFL Draft is the #Lions: At No. 3, I’m told they’ve had discussions with teams about potentially moving back from their slot and that teams wanting to move up have been receptive. As it maps out possibilities, Detroit is always an intriguing team.

Rohinaz

All Star
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
People are overlooking delpit. You could make the case he was the best defender in college football as a sophomore, won the belitnikoff and as a junior while recovering from an injury. Would love to have him on our team

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Ohcrap75

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
People are overlooking delpit. You could make the case he was the best defender in college football as a sophomore, won the belitnikoff and as a junior while recovering from an injury. Would love to have him on our team

He was amazing as a Sophomore! I guess it comes down to if teams believe his shoulder injury hindered his tackling because it wasn’t fully healed or if there are long term effects that he might not be able to over come. Hope for his sake he returns to form! Somebody will get a ballhawk!

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

Biletnikoff was a WR.

You’re thinking of Thorpe.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
He was amazing as a Sophomore! I guess it comes down to if teams believe his shoulder injury hindered his tackling because it wasn’t fully healed or if there are long term effects that he might not be able to over come. Hope for his sake he returns to form! Somebody will get a ballhawk!
He’s likely to fall into round 2. He’s overly aggressive with a big ego. If you recall Simeon Rice, who would run by ball carriers thinking to sack the QB, this guy is like that. He gets out of control and runs himself out of plays. He has a world of talent if he can acquire discipline.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
so weird how all these private, video only 40 times are sub 4.4 or 4.3

go figure...….

He has very few chances of getting drafted
He will be 25 in September and his college production was poor
He had to do something to get some buzz about him

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members