Prediction: Week 1 Cardinals vs. 49ers

Lorenzo

Reaction score
It feels good to start a regular season thread!!

Cardinals 23
49ers 19

:newcards:
cardinals 17
49ers 16

this has become some rivalry. I really hope the cards win this one or this place will take a turn for the worst. this is a must win IMO. the 49ers aren't expected to do anything. and that can be very dangerous. they have some young special talent. we'll see how this O'sull guy pans out. he did well in the preseason?

black

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Cards 23

SF 24

another heartbreaker.

Kidding....

Cards 34
SF 3

CARDCORE FAN

Rookie
Reaction score
Cards win 31-17 ...J.T.O'Ishouldbeabackup will be welcomed to the NFC West rudely.

Isaac

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I called MR T and asked his Prediction for Week 1 Cardinals vs. 49ers He said.

"Pain lots of pain"

Go Cards.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Cards win 31-17 ...J.T.O'Ishouldbeabackup will be welcomed to the NFC West rudely.
we'll see. those career BUP QB's tend to have some success in them. not always world beaters, but they tend to turn some heads.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
27-24 Cards ...... D still has trouble with the run.

We better be more effective against the run than we were against the donkeys or we'll lose the game.

Our run defense is really starting to get me nervous.

And they said that Watson might be out?

Despite all that, with the rest of our regular defensive starters in, I think we'll get just enough plays to win a tough one.

Matty will struggle a little on the road, but the SF D won't be able to keep a balanced attack from scoring 24 points.

We might get a defensive or ST TD.

I'll say 24-21, Cardinals.

If hollywood plays like he did last night. We might make it to the superbowl.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Hopefully, the Cards remember the disaster that was last season against the 49ers. Two games that should have made us 10-6 that exposed us as an 8-8 team. Dont take JT O'Sullivan and the rest of the hacks the 49ers will bring on offense for granted

SuperSpck

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I think the lack of film on the Niner starter is a bad thing. Unknowns have a way of having big days against the league until their modus operandi is documented.

On the upside Clancy's D finally has some amazing personnel and depth to keep his magic tricks' on full bore.

I'll refrain from predicting a score, but I'm going to say a long JJ Arrington run will happen.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cardinals 20 49ers 13. Both teams have good defenses. I would take the under on this game.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Cards-38
Whiners-13

I am here to tell you this is gonna be a beatdown. Whiz and our guys haven't forgotten what happened last year and they aren't gonna give Rackers a chance to blow this one. This game will be a showing of Cardinal pride at its best.

There will be many firsts in this game. Rolle's first INT return for a TD as a FS, DRC's first pick, Campbell's first sack, Matty and Whiz's first win in SF and the first of 5 divisional wins this year for the Cards.

Dont mind me as I disappear into the corner to beerbong some more koolaid.

Billy Flynt

Pirate, 300 yrs too late
Reaction score
We better be more effective against the run than we were against the donkeys or we'll lose the game.

Our run defense is really starting to get me nervous.

Denver always runs all over us. At any rate with Martz in SF, they won't run the ball. Don't be foolish and take Frank Gore in your FFL.

AZ 32
SF 10

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson