Post-Season Cuts Impact Cap

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Oh please. Darksiders get crucified when they're wrong and the eating crow threads start. When someone else is wrong, they go ghost and/or prevaricate. You were 100 percent mocking us darksiders over our offseason roster concerns, and it wasn't limited to the CB room. When the season approached and you caught on to how the wind was blowing with this roster, you changed your tune. Haven't heard a mea culpa out of you (and others) yet.

Own up to it like me and others owned up during the 7-0 start. I ate tons of crow then, and gladly I admitted I was wrong. Sadly that changed as the season concluded, but I was wrong bit time in that half of the season.
Find one prediction where I said the Cardinals were going to be reeeeeaaallly good. My prediction was between 7-11 wins. 7 wins would be the dumpster fire season, 11 wins would where everything worked out. I still think my minimum is attainable.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Find one prediction where I said the Cardinals were going to be reeeeeaaallly good. My prediction was between 7-11 wins. 7 wins would be the dumpster fire season, 11 wins would where everything worked out. I still think my minimum is attainable.
...sidestepping the fact that you mocked posters mercilessly for saying this roster isn't good enough, that they were being chicken littles, and being arrogant AF. I mean, own your board presence, dude. You were wrong. You realized it late in the preseason and backpedaled at record speed.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
...sidestepping the fact that you mocked posters mercilessly for saying this roster isn't good enough, that they were being chicken littles, and being arrogant AF.
Pot meet kettle. I would say the same for you, but honestly, this is all old business that we should let go.

It's not like I'm sitting here calling you and others out for how ridiculously wrong you were about the cornerback play which has been decent for most of the year.
I mean, own your board presence, dude. You were wrong. You realized it late in the preseason and backpedaled at record speed.
LOL. I literally said 7-11 games. I felt like this could happen...because ya' know, injuries and prior track record.

Stout

Reaction score
Pot meet kettle. I would say the same for you, but honestly, this is all old business that we should let go.

It's not like I'm sitting here calling you and others out for how ridiculously wrong you were about the cornerback play which has been decent for most of the year.

LOL. I literally said 7-11 games. I felt like this could happen...because ya' know, injuries and prior track record.
No pot/kettle. I've admitted in the past I've been wrong. Heck, I've done in this thread. I can be hyperbolic and reactionary and over the top. I can admit this kind of stuff about myself. You can't. You pathologically can't. Instead it's "old business" we should "let go" right up until you're at it again looking down on other posters. To later be denied.

You "literally said 7-11 games." Right, and we "literally" said that's wishy-washy and purposely trying to avoid an active prediction. So you're trying to use your non-prediction prediction to prove you were savvy and right all along? No.

Don't worry, I won't call you out on your crap again. I know it's a waste of time because you cannot admit you're wrong even a bit. It's okay. Some people are like that.

Stout

Reaction score
Kind of wish we were just folks around the bar, because this would be a lot easier. There'd be "no, no, I never said that," everyone would chorus "yeah you did--ahhhh!" and then me or you or whoever would kind of grin and admit they were wrong. Message boards are...meh.

Or we'd all just be drunk and belligerent lol

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Kind of wish we were just folks around the bar, because this would be a lot easier. There'd be "no, no, I never said that," everyone would chorus "yeah you did--ahhhh!" and then me or you or whoever would kind of grin and admit they were wrong. Message boards are...meh.

Or we'd all just be drunk and belligerent lol
True.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose