Post Cuts: Names to keep an eye on

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
FYI, this list is not made by some crazed amateur scouting binge. Just more connecting the dots.

For example, Brandon Oliver is a running back that has played with Mike McCoy before, and could be a guy that the Cardinals look at, or Reece Fountain was a player that the Cardinals were looking at in the draft.

These are some names to keep in mind for the practice squad, and final 53. I like how the Cardinals chose their final 53, personally. I think the strategy is to keep players protected while this massive cut weekend passes, and then take a chance on putting a player through waivers, with the thought that teams have already gone through this massive process of getting their 63 (53 roster and practice squad/developmental squad), and they will have better percentages of getting a player to the practice squad, like Korey Cunningham for example. *I should add a few names are "name guys" that were high draft picks that are currently busting out of the league, aka Corey Coleman, Breshad Perriman.

Please feel free to add names! I put an asterisk next to guys I personally like.

OT: Congrats to, home grown, Vineland, NJ's own Jamil Demby for making the LA Rams final 53.

QB:
Chad Kanoff

RB:
Branden Oliver

FB:
Ryan Nall
Dimitri Flowers

WR:
Breshad Perriman
Corey Coleman
Reece Fountain
Allen Lazard
ArDarius Stewart
Simmie Cobbs, Jr.

TE:
Will Tye

OL:
Ethan Cooper
Colby Gossett

DL:
Nate Orchard

LB:
Richie Brown*

CB:
Chris Campbell
Kameron Kelly
Quenton Meeks
Natrell Jamerson*

S:
Jeremy Reaves

I will end this by saying, that I am amazed at some of the names that the Cardinals were looking at during the draft, that I had never heard about, and that 90% of the draft experts didn't even list anywhere that made final 53 rosters. There were a couple "Chris Campbell" type defensive backs with amazing athletic measurables, that I was keeping an eye out for while looking through all the cuts. Easily over 95% of those guys made rosters.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think Corey Coleman is done. Reports are he has a bad attitude and word travels fast in this league. Plus I Never liked Baylor WRs

wa52lz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Micheal Johnson was cut by CIN, he would be a great addition at DE. Enable us to bring Golden back slowly.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Micheal Johnson was cut by CIN, he would be a great addition at DE. Enable us to bring Golden back slowly.
Jurecki is saying we are keeping an eye on Zach Moore, who was cut by Panthers and has experience with coaching staff.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Jurecki is saying we are keeping an eye on Zach Moore, who was cut by Panthers and has experience with coaching staff.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

3 tackles and 0.5 half sacks in 5 seasons
What has to keep an eye

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard