Post A Youtube Video, Any Youtube Video

azmike74

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I got out of the Army from Ft. Lewis, WA in July 1996. Some friends from AZ flew up and we were gonna road trip from Seattle to Phoenix. In Seattle we went to a bar called Phenix Underground to see this band play. I had one friend ask for a Bud Light at the bar which drew strange looks and 2 friends later passed out on a bench outside the bar while the band was still playing. The lead singer fell from the balcony onto a cymbal and ripped his leg up good. Took a 5 minute break and came out with rags and duct tape around his thigh to finish the show. Good times. I was so in love with the bass player in the band.

Last edited:

azmike74

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Goodness is another band I saw quite a few times in Washington. I always liked the singer's voice. I look back on those years in my life, young 20s, right after the grunge era swept Seattle. It was a pretty cool time to be there. I missed most of the really cool stuff and always read about the big bands playing under a different name after it happened. Even so, a great time in my life. Got kicked out of the Kingdome during a Mariners game twice because a friend and I ran up to the uppermost seats and ripped our shirts off trying to get on tv. Good times. Here's a Goodness song.

azmike74

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I used to listen to this song when I was homesick and wanted to drive home to my high school girlfriend and other friends. Not sure if the song even has anything to do that. I remember cranking this CD on a road trip down the Oregon coast one weekend when I just needed to get away from all the Army BS. Beautiful scenery if you've never been there. I only got as far south as Tillamook I think but the huge cliffs with the waves pounding against them were incredible.

Alice in Chains; I Stay Away

azmike74

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Last one for me. This is for DesertDawg if you're still lurking.

You disappeared on Twitter too bro, get back in the game

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score

awesome ... thanks for posting .... that took me back about 10 years when my roomate and I would blare that driving around Philly in his truck (if he had his convertable we were prone to serenading old ladies leaving the theater to that you sexy thing song by hot chocolate.........)

name of the band is leftover salmon btw

good times ... but in a way you could say it was my own pottsville curse ... well that and some wild turkeys

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
It just seems appropiate, all things considered.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson