Post A Youtube Video, Any Youtube Video

Devilmaycare

Chief Brah Officer
Reaction score
Did you get to the show the other day?
Yes, it was Sunday night. Not bad. There's a couple tweaks I would have made to the set. I was actually talking with John about it yesterday. He liked getting the set feedback. Not a big fan of the Marquee though. Sound is harsh in there and the no seating killed me. I was really feeling it by the end due to the surgery last week.

I found this last night. Someone recorded basically the entire show. Here's a link to their page since they have each song separate.

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, it was Sunday night. Not bad. There's a couple tweaks I would have made to the set. I was actually talking with John about it yesterday. He liked getting the set feedback. Not a big fan of the Marquee though. Sound is harsh in there and the no seating killed me. I was really feeling it by the end due to the surgery last week.

I found this last night. Someone recorded basically the entire show. Here's a link to their page since they have each song separate.

I think the sound guy has lost all of his upper range hearing and cranks the treble too high. These days I always were ear protection because it happens all too often.

Devilmaycare

Chief Brah Officer
Reaction score
I think the sound guy has lost all of his upper range hearing and cranks the treble too high. These days I always were ear protection because it happens all too often.
Yeah, that was the huge problem on Sunday. Cranked way to high and was clipping a bit. It seems like it's the Marquee guy doing it. I haven't seen it that bad at Red Rocks, Van Buren, etc. It's one of the reasons I wish Live Wire was still around. The location was horrible being in old town but the sound was good in it.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Wow, can't say I've ever heard this song. I know the group (barely) as they showed up on one of my collections (Pebbles, which focused on obscure American garage and punk bands from the 60's - similar to the Nuggets compilations that focused on lesser known British acts from that same era). The Danny and the Counts song on Pebbles was called You Need Love.

Cardsmasochist

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Wow, can't say I've ever heard this song. I know the group (barely) as they showed up on one of my collections (Pebbles, which focused on obscure American garage and punk bands from the 60's - similar to the Nuggets compilations that focused on lesser known British acts from that same era). The Danny and the Counts song on Pebbles was called You Need Love.
You Need Love is a good one, too.

Have you heard of these guys?

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose