Poor UofA

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Better soak in that thrilling UTEP game because here come the LSU Tigers and they are going to beat the ever loving crap out of the Wildcats.

I just see little chance for UofA to even be competitive in this game let alone actually win.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
U of Lame is going to get spanked!

GOOOOO LSU!

(I take any opportunity to disparage the "Wild"cats :D )

OP
OP
AZCB34

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Originally posted by Krangthebrain
U of Lame is going to get spanked!

GOOOOO LSU!

(I take any opportunity to disparage the "Wild"cats :D )

What makes it worse, is the good folks in Tucson will be witness to the demolition. I gotta give credit to UofA for scheduling LSU. Bet they wish they had returned that Troy St phone call...

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Originally posted by AZCB34
What makes it worse, is the good folks in Tucson will be witness to the demolition. I gotta give credit to UofA for scheduling LSU. Bet they wish they had returned that Troy St phone call...

I would love to see ASU have the balls to schedule LSU, and I do give credit to UofA for doing so.

But it sure will be great to watch LSU destroy UofA.:D

OP
OP
AZCB34

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Originally posted by Krangthebrain
I would love to see ASU have the balls to schedule LSU, and I do give credit to UofA for doing so.

But it sure will be great to watch LSU destroy UofA.:D

In ASUs defense, they did schedule Oklahoma...who then proceeded to back out of the deal (IMO because ASU was going to be tougher than originally thought).

mdamien13

Go Cardinals! Yay!!!
Reaction score
It doesn't get any easier for UofA - a few weeks from now they get their first Big 10 smackdown at Purdue!

Here's hoping they rebound and go on a Pac 10 tear but it doesn't look good for the Cats this year.

OP
OP
AZCB34

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Originally posted by WizardOfAz
And TCU will not be any gimme either.

The Cats might go 1-11 this year. Bye bye Mackovic.

TCU had the best defense in the nation last year (hence my interest in Goss for the Cards...best CB on the best defense). UofA does get TCU in Tucson but even that may not matter much.

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Originally posted by AZCB34
The Cats might go 1-11 this year. Bye bye Mackovic.

TCU had the best defense in the nation last year (hence my interest in Goss for the Cards...best CB on the best defense). UofA does get TCU in Tucson but even that may not matter much.

I got a gut feling. The players band together, eek out 5 wins and Mac get sh!tcanned anyway.

Heh. Isnt it AWESOME when your gut feeling goes against what everyone is expecting and its STILL a below .500 record!
GO CATS!

OP
OP
AZCB34

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
38-0 LSU om 2nd quarter. I tuned in a bit late. Did UofA even win the coin toss? Tigers putting a hurting on the Cats.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard