Poolboy and Dbacks agree to 1 year extension

PoolBoy

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
News: Sports News: The Arizona Diamondbacks have announced they have re-signed lifeguard Poolboy to a 1 year contract. As per team policy, terms of the deal were not disclosed.

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
News: Sports News: The Arizona Diamondbacks have announced they have re-signed lifeguard Poolboy to a 1 year contract. As per team policy, terms of the deal were not disclosed.
He can probably hit the ball harder than the rest of our signings (except for Stephen Drew). :rolleyes:

OP
OP
PoolBoy

PoolBoy

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
I wasn't happy last season and wanted to see how the bullpen situation plays out, thats why the one year deal. Don't worry, my heart is still in AZ. But the Marlins and Rays have been callin me.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wasn't happy last season and wanted to see how the bullpen situation plays out, thats why the one year deal. Don't worry, my heart is still in AZ. But the Marlins and Rays have been callin me.
Don't consider White Sox or Cubs. Games early in year are seriously cold. I went to a game last year in late April that was 20 degrees.

OP
OP
PoolBoy

PoolBoy

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
Don't consider White Sox or Cubs. Games early in year are seriously cold. I went to a game last year in late April that was 20 degrees.

haha they have no pools, and i HATE the Cubs

Gaddabout

Plucky Comic Relief
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And here I thought this was a nickname for all of our relievers -- because inevitably their last pitch would wind up in the pool.