POLL: Sean Payton in 2023 (Officially Going to Denver)

Should Cardinals pursue Sean Payton after the season?

• Yes

Votes: 175 85.0%
  • No

Votes: 31 15.0%

• Total voters

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LINK? :shrug:

NO had it within their legal authority to deny Payton a new gig in 2023 by refusing to accept an offer of compensation.

They certainly did not have the power to dictate where he'd agree to coach.
I am sorry. I am just messing with you with my last two posts. We are not having a serious conversation. I should be better behaved as a mod....

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Broncos schedule is trash though so maybe he gets to 9 wins.

Home / Away Chefs L / L
Home / Away Chargers Split
Home / Away Raiders Split
Home Packers Toss
Road Bears Win
Home Vikings Loss
Home Pats Toss
Away Bills Loss
Home Jets Win
Away Dolphins Loss
Home Browns Toss
Away Texans Win
Home Commanders Toss

So 5-7 with enough toss up games to get to 9 wins like a miracle worker

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Eagles game is literally the only time my vehicle has been vandalized. I don't know how some of you are rooting for them.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Still remember that game like it was yesterday....after the Hightower run I thought for sure we were gonna kill em. How wrong I was

After the 1st couple drives I did too. Then a fumble by Jerheme Urban and it was over.

I had my Fitz jersey on and some dude threw a beer bottle and hit me. Several guys protected me and my wife. They grabbed that dude, slapped him around a bit and hauled his ass down to security.

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
According to PFT the Broncos gave up the first they received from the Dolphins that belongs to the 49ers (29 overall) and a 2nd next year. They also got back a third. So they get Payton and really don't give up too much. It would have been similar to us giving up a 2 this year and next and getting the 3 back. I think most of us would have taken that deal. C'est la Vie. I thought Payton was a long shot too. At least he isn't in our division and as a side bonus Ryans is gone from San Fran. Things are wide open next year if Bidwill can bring in the right leadership and we have a good offseason.
Flip side of this the Broncos have no picks. They have less cap space than us (#15). Wilson looks beyond washed.

They play in the hardest division in football.

Was this the right move Sean?
This is how I feel. I thought we had leverage to lower compensation because I thought we’re we’re the only real choice left. Guess I was way off

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose