POLL: Sean Payton in 2023 (Officially Going to Denver)

Should Cardinals pursue Sean Payton after the season?

• Yes

Votes: 175 85.0%
  • No

Votes: 31 15.0%

• Total voters

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Just reporting what i see...trying to filter out the beyond obvious ******** but thats hard on twitter.
For the record. I voted NO for payton. Saints ask is ridiculous for a guy who rode drew brees' coat tails then bailed.
But, even i can get caught up in some hype now and again
And he had no part in that development?

SP had a pretty good record with the likes of Hill, Bridgewater, and Siemian, etc when Brees was down.

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
No idea who this dude is but he is bookmarking tweets saying he will be proven right

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
Are we using hindsight?

Im not giving up any first or second round picks for Payton. This roster is way too flawed to where I don’t think even Payton will get us to serious contention for the next 3 years.

To reiterate, all those coaches you compared players to, none of them had to cost steep comp. Payton himself didn’t cost steep comp going to the Saints. Remember that.
I understand not wanting to lose draft capital but a second is do able. Picks are 50/50 anyway. I’m not give up this years first.

A future second or a couple thirds I could handle. If Payton can get the best out of Murray it will be well worth it.

OP
OP
Totally_Red

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
Swapp

Swapped 6th & 7th round picks if I remember right.
Yup. No additional pick just better positioning. But that was a year after B.A. left with a year remaining on his contract. Payton will cost much more this year. A lot less next year.

Minski

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
In a way I am thinking we have so little media coverage because all of the insiders and talking heads are just pissed that there have been no leaks or anything.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
That would still Be too expensive imo…. 3rds would be better….
That would still Be too expensive imo…. 3rds would be better….
Coaching means a lot on the pro level. I cannot think of two of our second round picks of late which even come close to getting a good coach which could immensely help out our QB

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Okay gang. I give up for the night. We will either hear,
A press conference has been planned or One of the other guys are being brought in for a second interview.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose