POLL: Sean Payton in 2023 (Officially Going to Denver)

Should Cardinals pursue Sean Payton after the season?

• Yes

Votes: 175 85.0%
  • No

Votes: 31 15.0%

• Total voters
OP
OP
Totally_Red

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
The orange tie was the tip-off.

I'm glad they are being deliberate and waiting for the right guy.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Anarumo is an intriguing guy - didn't know much about him, but the more I read about him he seems like a Monti type guy. Absolute football fanatic and junkie. Put in the work throughout, even in non-glamorous positions.
After watching his defenses during the playoffs & the last few games of the season I'm thinking he might be a good guy to take a chance on. The way his defenses make adjustments & hold top offenses below their averages looks promising to me. He would probably be a Monti type of guy & bring in someone on that staff to be his OC.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Anarumo is an intriguing guy - didn't know much about him, but the more I read about him he seems like a Monti type guy. Absolute football fanatic and junkie. Put in the work throughout, even in non-glamorous positions.
I like that he's older, but not ancient...has a ton of experience and seem to have fire and energy.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
After watching his defenses during the playoffs & the last few games of the season I'm thinking he might be a good guy to take a chance on. The way his defenses make adjustments & hold top offenses below their averages looks promising to me. He would probably be a Monti type of guy & bring in someone on that staff to be his OC.
What are these adjustments you speak of. I am not familiar with this being a Cardinal fan.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
What are these adjustments you speak of. I am not familiar with this being a Cardinal fan.
Uh, you know, the things KK never did lol. Can't say VJ because he made adjustments quite often but the defense still wasn't good enough.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Uh, you know, the things KK never did lol. Can't say VJ because he made adjustments quite often but the defense still wasn't good enough.
I like that Payton said half time adjustments are overstated and that adjustments are being made throughout the game.
Maybe that was Kliffs problem. Lol!

Ragnar

Veteran
Reaction score
I cannot stand Wolf. Hearing his voice makes me want to tear off my ears and back over them with my car and then light them on fire
Yep, his voice is like fingernails on a chalkboard. Probably a really nice gu but couldn’t they find an announcer with a less gravelly voice.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
lol I could totally see Sean Payton's people tipping off reporters/photographers while he was "interviewing" with the Cardinals. Those short vids went viral on social media.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Well Payton did say on Sunday that "they would know more next week" so after a 7-8 hour interview with us I would have to say he's thinking about it very seriously. The picks Loomis wants could be the sticky point? Maybe Payton said that because they're gonna negotiate with Loomis this week to see if the compensation comes down? In the mean time Bidwill can't be left with nothing, I love the fact he's lining up interviews, Anarumo, Callahan & Kafka. All 3 show promise. The Eagles OC & Bills OC (Ken Dorsey) should get one also if this Payton thing drags on imo.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Yep, his voice is like fingernails on a chalkboard. Probably a really nice gu but couldn’t they find an announcer with a less gravelly voice.
So let me get this straight, you go by Ragnor! (it just demands that exclamation point) which is such an awesome sounding burn and pillage Norse name, and someone's voice is too gravelly for you? I like Wolf because from all reports he is a great person outside his radio job and he did play his arse off for the Cardinals, but I can see how his repetitive phrases can become irritating and cliche
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose