You must be registered for see images attach

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
In all seriousness now after my initial

White-A. Similar but yet different version of the Stl all whites

Black color rush-C+. I’ve never been a fan of black uniforms but these look better than last season’s

Red-yes an F-. Epic failure in not incorporating the same striping on this uniform. Too plain. Why not white pants instead of looking like a twizzler? A bad home look for a team that hasn’t won much at home for almost 4 seasons. Very fitting Ugh

Why no colored socks like ever other team does? Poor choice

Last edited:

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Poll is about what I would expect whatever they rolled out.

Had they gone with some bold change like Copper helmets, copper highlights, Maroon and Orange or whatever then the mix would be about the same, just different people.

They are fine I guess. Definitely better. I would have liked something bolder personally especially after the rumours but it's ok. Gave it a C.

Last edited:

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
maybe it’s just me but….I don’t understand what “design” there is to judge. It’s just either all red, all white, or all black.

Some agency got paid 7 figures to come up with this?
Perhaps it was the same “geniuses” who dreamt up #BIRDCITY….

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
B because I was mortified that they would look like some futuristic NIKE BS, and I dig the whites, but really....... I agree. How much was spent on this? Cause it doesnt seem all that different to me...

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I like the helmet logo being bigger & I like the shiny red color in that helmet sticker, however, it should have more red & less shadow imo, keep it the same as before only bigger with the new shiny red.

Cardinal88

Veteran
Reaction score
Debated between an A and B but selected A. I like the cleanness of the uniforms. The ARIZONA is a little too big but like them.

At the end of the day, it doesn’t matter what the uniform looks like. I watch the game for performance on the field.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I gave them a C. Was hoping for something more substantial with regards to changing things up especially with the helmet. However I was worried that Nike would make they look god awful.

So while not much changed. At least they are not hideous. I would call them just average which for me is a C.

I do like the Alternates and Away the best.

Red Bird

Veteran
Reaction score
C. White was an upgrade, black is basically the same, and the reds are a definite downgrade. Nothing to really get excited about, but not hating it either. A big old MEH from me.