Poll: Final Two Cuts

Final Two Cuts (pick 2):

• Total voters

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So unless something changes, this is the Suns 15 player roster heading into the opener with the Warriors.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the Suns add another two-way player. Position labels are subjective.

Standard roster players (15):

PG: Devin Booker, Jordan Goodwin

SG: Bradley Beal, Eric Gordon, Grayson Allen, Damion Lee

SF: Josh Okogie, Keita Bates-Diop, Yuta Watanabe

PF: Kevin Durant, Chimezie Metu, Nassir Little

C: Jusuf Nurkic, Drew Eubanks, Bol Bol

----------------------------------------------------

Two-way contracts (2):

Saban Lee, Udoka Azubuike

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
So unless something changes, this is the Suns 15 player roster heading into the opener with the Warriors.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the Suns add another two-way player. Position labels are subjective.

Standard roster players (15):

PG: Devin Booker, Jordan Goodwin

SG: Bradley Beal, Eric Gordon, Grayson Allen, Damion Lee

SF: Josh Okogie, Keita Bates-Diop, Yuta Watanabe

PF: Kevin Durant, Chimezie Metu, Nassir Little

C: Jusuf Nurkic, Drew Eubanks, Bol Bol

----------------------------------------------------

Two-way contracts (2):

Saban Lee, Udoka Azubuike
Position labels are definitely subjective because it seems very likely that Goodwin, Allen and Gordon will be seeing a lot of minutes on the floor together.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Suns officially waive Keon Johnson.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Germz249

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
The news on Keon getting waived was what I said earlier. With teams interested in Bol he will be a traded when available so the only option was Keon.. had Bol been eligible for trade then Keon would still be on the team.

People have been asking me about Duop Reath.. as of this moment the Suns are not kicking the tires but I will say the front office is interested in anyone who can upgrade the roster.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Honestly a little shocked they kept D Lee as well since he may not play for along time…

I'm surprised as well. That player option for him next season is likely what kept him here. I don't think we should have resigned him as soon as we did but there was no reason to sign him with that option. He's not very good and I doubt he had other options like Gordon, Bates-Diop, or Yuta.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm surprised as well. That player option for him next season is likely what kept him here. I don't think we should have resigned him as soon as we did but there was no reason to sign him with that option. He's not very good and I doubt he had other options like Gordon, Bates-Diop, or Yuta.

He shot over 44% from 3 last year... he wasn't going to struggle to find a job. Anyone who shoots over 40% from 3 can probably land on the back of of the bench on just about any team in the NBA.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson