Point guard speculation article - Russell hope

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought we would have something by now. If we do soon, nothing else of consequence is happening IMO. Not that it couldn’t but I have a feeling the Suns are going to roll with it. The longer it takes to hear something on him? Maybe that means they are still trying to figure out other moves?

I'm hoping Oubre is part of the Suns plans and he is waiting to sign after another free agent signs.

The Suns can exceed the cap when they sign him.

Rab

Angry Vedder
Reaction score
I am starting to hear whispers that in their desperation and with all of their cap space, the Knicks might sign Oubre to a max offer sheet...
Well misery loves company. Suns and Knicks fans need joint therapy at this point.

Oubre gets absolutely zero attention on the FA market from the national media. Could you imagine if they threw the max at Oubre? Lock all doors that lead to roof top high rises cause a lot of Knick fans would be looking to jump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
I'm hoping Oubre is part of the Suns plans and he is waiting to sign after another free agent signs.

Oubre is in the second tier. The second tier has to wait and see where the A List goes.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oubre is in the second tier. The second tier has to wait and see where the A List goes.

I'm hoping the Suns have something in the works concerning Oubre. He played like a third piece with the Suns.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score

He has reason to wait also. We can match any offer, of course, but we can also promise him a 5th year that no one else can. That alone is incentive to wait. It wouldn't surprise me if they have a handshake deal with him already for that 5th year as a sweetener to reward him for his patience.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He has reason to wait also. We can match any offer, of course, but we can also promise him a 5th year that no one else can. That alone is incentive to wait. It wouldn't surprise me if they have a handshake deal with him already for that 5th year as a sweetener to reward him for his patience.

This is my hope as well based on his hints on twitter about a contract.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rozier is off the table.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Somebody mentioned the Stadium Network for a Shams NBA show but it's not on Dish Network. You can watch a live stream online for free though, it played 2 quick ads before it let me watch but it works now.

https://watchstadium.com/live/

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
First, you should learn how to quote posts. And second, I didn't even mention who I wanted. In fact, in another post I DID say who I wanted, and it wasn't Corey Joseph. LOL

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don't know that what the Hornets spend is a barometer for anything. This year they had like like 5 of the worst contracts in the league on their roster.

Now they low ball Kemba Walker then end up signing Terry Rozier for nearly 20 million a year. I'm not happy with the Suns but good lord, the Hornets are flat out idiotic.

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
First, you should learn how to quote posts. And second, I didn't even mention who I wanted. In fact, in another post I DID say who I wanted, and it wasn't Corey Joseph. LOL

Was this quote good enough,? I was driving when posting earlier, I've been on here and Azprosports over 20 years, so I think I can grasp how to quote. Nor do I care to follow all your posts, or think your basketball opinion is so spot on to do so and spend my time chasing all your posts to discover chaps opinion on a PG, So I asked you like a decent human being and you came off condescending and referenced earlier posts.

What I was pointing out was ,

Suns list Was Russell 1 and Rozier 2,

Hopefully Brogdon with Bucks spending helps

But be happy there is no Rozier what a win. Hope you buy a Joseph Jeresy ol Chap! You gonna get the orange or White one?

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Was this quote good enough,? I was driving when posting earlier, I've been on here and Azprosports over 20 years, so I think I can grasp how to quote. Nor do I care to follow all your posts, or think your basketball opinion is so spot on to do so and spend my time chasing all your posts to discover chaps opinion on a PG, So I asked you like a decent human being and you came off condescending and referenced earlier posts.

What I was pointing out was ,

Suns list Was Russell 1 and Rozier 2,

Hopefully Brogdon with Bucks spending helps

But be happy there is no Rozier what a win. Hope you buy a Joseph Jeresy ol Chap! You gonna get the orange or White one?
I just said my choice was NOT Corey Joseph. Why would I buy a Joseph jersey?

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Things are falling. DLo and Brogdon still out there.

And not a word about the Suns even trying to do anything with anyone.

Now on top of the Knicks, I am also hearing whispers of Oubre back to the Wizards, of all places...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose