Playoffs: Suns @ Nuggets Tuesday game thread 5-9-2023 - Game 5

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
If I had spare cash, I would bet the Suns +5.5.

That's a pretty big line. For what it's worth, Sagarin has Denver as only 3.5-point favorites. If the game is close at the end, it's unlikely that the margin of victory will be more than 5 one way or the other.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
If I had spare cash, I would bet the Suns +5.5. Feel more confident after CP3 is out for game 5.
DeAndre and CP3 are struggling to find their way on this new look offense. But Landale makes his own offense, same for Payne, the two are not dependent on each other

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's not Monty's style and I don't think a coach should give any attention to what the spread is. That's something Book or CP3 should mention though as leaders in the locker room.
It might not be but there is nothing wrong with using psychological motivation.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
DeAndre and CP3 are struggling to find their way on this new look offense. But Landale makes his own offense, same for Payne, the two are not dependent on each other
DeAndre is having a problem, because the offense isn't focusing on him right now. I'm not saying that is a bad thing, since it should definitely go to Book. However, in Game 4 when Durant was struggling, we should have worked him in.

Sunstroke

Veteran
Reaction score
keep Porter Jr. under wraps, Keep Murray guessing and if Jokic gets his?
So be it. This is a must win for Denver and not so much Phoenix, imo.

DJ Tabooh

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
DeAndre is having a problem, because the offense isn't focusing on him right now. I'm not saying that is a bad thing, since it should definitely go to Book. However, in Game 4 when Durant was struggling, we should have worked him in.
Durant struggled in game 4? He was 11/19 from the field. He started 1-9 in game 3. Agree though, wish we could create more opportunities for DA. We’ve gotta help Book and KD as much as possible.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
keep Porter Jr. under wraps, Keep Murray guessing and if Jokic gets his?
So be it. This is a must win for Denver and not so much Phoenix, imo.
I think it is pretty much must win for both.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Durant struggled in game 4? He was 11/19 from the field. He started 1-9 in game 3. Agree though, wish we could create more opportunities for DA. We’ve gotta help Book and KD as much as possible.
Typo, I meant 3.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
You were thinking of this White Thunder:
You must be registered for see images attach
I said this in the last game thread, but Jokic is what everyone thought this guy was gonna be. I big, athletic center.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson