Playoffs: Suns @ Nuggets Tuesday game thread 5-9-2023 - Game 5

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

We shall see KCP

If they don't there will be major changes. There are just no excuses this time. You are the healthier team, the home team, the team that has a +11 FT edge on the series, the team with the 2 time MVP...

This is their only shot a title. This is the window. They are getting what the Suns got two years ago

clyde2tw

Veteran
Reaction score
The strategy should continue, to have DA/Landale and Okogie/Shamet cover Jokic and Murray one-on-one. Let them score the hard way and exhausted energy wise, and keep the other players cold. Now we uncovered confidence of our shooters in Shamet, Ross and Warren, and hope Payne will join them at that next game too, I don't see how Denver can come back

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
The strategy should continue, to have DA/Landale and Okogie/Shamet cover Jokic and Murray one-on-one. Let them score the hard way and exhausted energy wise, and keep the other players cold. Now we uncovered confidence of our shooters in Shamet, Ross and Warren, and hope Payne will join them at that next game too, I don't see how Denver can come back
Yeah honestly I love the idea of Jokic & Murray taking every shot while the rest of their team stands around and looses confidence to even shoot in the second half.

Pokinmik

Rookie
Reaction score
Suns have definitely found the weaknesses of denver and settled in. Denver is amazing and anything can happen but overall and knock on wood we shld be feeling good about this series now. Hoping suns can take the next two. As long as our role players don’t completely go 0’fer again.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Suns have definitely found the weaknesses of denver and settled in. Denver is amazing and anything can happen but overall and knock on wood we shld be feeling good about this series now. Hoping suns can take the next two. As long as our role players don’t completely go 0’fer again.
That is not the national consensus, most still think Denver is going to win.

If I'm being honest I give them the advantage also, mainly because they have homecourt.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The problem is we are relying on our other guys to outperform their other guys 2 out of 3 times. Their other guys are better.

Not saying we can't win, but odds are probably not in our favor.