Playoffs: Suns @ Nuggets Saturday game thread 4-29-2023- Game 1

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No, but what is on Monty is last year and in the Bucks series, those two 3 point shooters we lost got SHUT DOWN and that swung both series. He had no clue how to adjust back then to get them good 3 point looks and now he’s created an offense that has no flow or motion to even get shooters open.
How anybody can not see Monty’s obvious shortcoming when it comes to adjustments is beyond me. Monty has consistently got his ass handed to him by other coaches in that regard the last 3 seasons.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

How anybody can not see Monty’s obvious shortcoming when it comes to adjustments is beyond me. Monty has consistently got his ass handed to him by other coaches in that regard the last 3 seasons.
Kellan Olsen called it out in the tweet I just posted.

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Need another 50 spot quarter unfortunately that still may not get us close if Denver is hitting all the 3s

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Welp, I’d say we need to win this 3rd quarter by at least 10 points to have a chance.
Here's to hoping they start sucking and we hit a few shots. Lol. I don't see any defensive effort being the key. It's going to come down to offensive suckage from the nuggets.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Suns get Ayton slashing to the basket. This what they need.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Again DA..... Why IN THA crap are you not dunking there?!?!?!?! Total puss bag

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Everybody talking about 3s, Ayton, Monty

Um our bench has 3 points? BRUH

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nuggets with a timeout 32 seconds into the 3rd quarter.

Nuggets 68 - Suns 55

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Because there was no TRADE WITHOUT HIM.

What the heck don’t you get about this? It’s insane. Any KD trade started with bridges. PERIOD.
The Nets made it crystal clear after the trade that Bridges was the center piece of that trade.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why did Bridges have to be traded? I don't buy the premise the Suns had to make the trade.
Did you watch how PATHETIC Bridges was in the last 3.5 games of the playoffs this year? Do you not remember him COMPLETELY DISAPPEARING the previous two playoffs against the Bucks and Mavs?

The reason the trade had to be made is no team with Booker/Bridges as your 1/2 combo has a shot in hell of doing jack squat in the playoffs because one of those guys humiliates himself in every big playoff moment he’s ever had.