Players that need to go

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
the only issue is who is going to replace him? The free agency cupboard is bare for CBs so are we just hoping one falls to us in the draft in round 1?
Yes

Please stop asking this man

Round 1 rookie >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> washed up CB

He’s going to get replaced eventually

Might as well be after the season instead of time being wasted

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
Yes

No need to be an cornholio about it.

HGC

All Star
Reaction score
Yes

I’m on this train. Peterson’s washed.

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
And y’all called me crazy when I wanted to trade him before the draft two years ago

I didn't, I was actually for trading him when he was pulling that BS a couple of years ago. I feel like if we were the Patriots he would have been gone 3-4 seasons ago but once again the true fruits of Keim's moves are starting to become evident.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Since he is on the last year of his contract, I thought PP would trick us signing him to an extension. The way he has been playing, don't think we have that fear.

we made a Safety who couldn’t cover a bed the highest paid Safety of all time and gave (this hurts to type) human mascot Larry Fitzgerald 11 million a year.

At this point, I’d be stunned if they DIDNT give PEDerson a ludicrous contract extension.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I didn't, I was actually for trading him when he was pulling that BS a couple of years ago. I feel like if we were the Patriots he would have been gone 3-4 seasons ago but once again the true fruits of Keim's moves are starting to become evident.

starting to? We haven’t had a winning season in FIVE YEARS.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Some observations from today:
  • Kirkpatrick seems to always “almost” make a play. I do like him though.
  • Murphy is very up and down.
  • Peterson was horrible, but I’m wondering how much of it is scheme. Do we ever press receivers?? On a side note, was he playing safety on his INT? I know some of you said you were against it for various reasons but he could be a ball hawk..
  • Curtis Riley is a terrible player, D. Thompson was bad too but he did have a couple redeeming plays..
  • Hicks and Campbell were adequate.
  • Reddick showed he should be a situational player
  • Jones was adequate, he beat his guy a few times but couldn’t get home in time. Had a couple run stops as well. Doesn’t seem as dominant though.
  • DL was mixed. Phillips played well I thought. Fotu stood out somewhat too. But very little penetration.
  • The OL is still a mixed bag, with the interior being the worst IMO.
  • Hopkins is running either screens, comebacks or quick outs it seems like the majority of the time. Where are the crossing routes?
  • Fitzgerald/Kirk I’m just not sure. Stop throwing screens to Fitzgerald.
  • Isabella should have caught that.
  • Seems odd that Edmonds is always the passing down back. I feel that’s one of drakes strengths too but he’s rarely utilized in that way.
  • And finally, Murray needs to stop overthrowing receivers

How can you list all that and miss how bad Chandler Jones has been? He got punked by a 2nd year backup tackle yesterday. Complete garbage all season.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I did try to tell you all there's only one reason an 8 time pro bowl egomaniac like Peterson would take PEDs with a masking agent.

Now, you all know how much I love Hump but look how bad he is on the fumble. A rookie in his 4th game ghosts past him like he isn't there and Hump falls over on his face. That's a starting LT in the NFL. This was 3rd and 2 on their 38 and a score here would have changed the game.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard