Phoenix clears salary - Marcus, Bullock and Granger gone

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
lol, Gambo usually annoys me but that is good stuff.

Marcus is such a piece of trash. I expect Markieff to be a disease this season. Cannot stand those idiots.

I've never been a big fan of either of them, although last summer I softened my stance on Kieff. But I've never liked Marcus and it's nice to see some vindication. :)

If there is even a hint of any kind of backlash from Kieff, I say get him outta here. I'd rather overpay mediocre talent than keep him on this team.

Had LMA picked PHX, I'm sure PHX would have threw or were willing to throw Kieff in any S&T deal (DAL for Chandler or POR for LMA). In fact, I'm willing to bet PHX is willing to get rid of him now, they just haven't found any takers. You should always remove a cancer, even if it doesn't help short term, it does in the long run.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL. That Twitter exchange was great! Although Gambo can forget about every interviewing the remaining twin.

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
I saw Gambo's first response, and chuckled. Didn't realize things escalated from there.
Good for Gambo!

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score
When someone tweeted that the Suns kept the better brother he responded:
@MookMorris2: he won't be there for long

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Suns were so lucky to have traded Marcus, let alone receive an unconditional 2020 second round pick and salary space in return. This was huge.

I'm wondering how Detroit is feeling right now?

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The Suns were so lucky to have traded Marcus, let alone receive an unconditional 2020 second round pick and salary space in return. This was huge.

I'm wondering how Detroit is feeling right now?

That he fits in with his new community?:shrug:

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I assume Kieff is demanding a trade. But he has no leverage. McD is not going to trade him unless he gets value for him. There is just not point whatsoever in giving him away. He is a very productive young player on a good contract (Marcus got too much in that division). So, what do you hold out for?

They cannot afford to make a bad trade with Kieff.

JustinD

Veteran
Reaction score
When this team comes together for training camp/practice/preseason and Keef starts to realize that his immature bull**** isn't funny among the new guys, he'll have to shape up pretty quick or he can ride the pine until he gets traded. I'd be shocked they did anything with him before the season starts.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It would be nice if the Pistons had something the Suns wanted. They would be a ready made trade partner for Markieff. Maybe draft picks?

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It would be nice if the Pistons had something the Suns wanted. They would be a ready made trade partner for Markieff. Maybe draft picks?

I think the Pistons are smart enough not to put these two knuckleheads together again.