Reaction score

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Devilmaycare

Chief Brah Officer
Reaction score
Reading that board makes me appreciate our dysfunctional family here just a little bit more. #loveyouguys #evenyouaholes
Check out the Phillies game day thread on reddit if you want an even bigger train wreck.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Check out the Phillies game day thread on reddit if you want an even bigger train wreck.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

That was enjoyable, lol, but if I want a train wreck I can just read Facebook since most of my friends and fam are Phillies fans. And, to be honest, it was a little bizarro world for me to be ACTIVELY cheering against the team I grew up with. I went to dozens of Phillies games at Vet stadium with my dad, grandpop, and uncle when I was in elementary school and with friends in high school and college. But there was no doubt I was pulling for the Dbacks in this series. I snoozed a bunch of obnoxious Phillies fans this week.

I did, however, like this post from Reddit:

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
moosehead

moosehead

All Star
Reaction score
Even in defeat, their fans are dissing our team lol. No credit for Brewers or Dodgers whatsoever. Very little credit for anything we did in this series - it was because they lost, not because we won.

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
I went to dozens of Phillies games at Vet stadium with my dad, grandpop, and uncle when I was in elementary school and with friends in high school and college. But there was no doubt I was pulling for the Dbacks in this series.

Same.

No doubt they have created a great environment and I wish that park existed when I was living there.

Also, the best live game I've ever been to was a Yankees/Phillies interleague game at the Vet - Saturday game with a weekend BBQ theme at the stadium, packed house with about 50/50 fan base, beautiful afternoon and just a great atmosphere with a close game and the Phillies pulling away late for a comfortable win - cost like $5 to get in and sit 700 level behind home plate. Transport was a subway token and was able to grab beers in the parking lot

There has always been a decent Phillies fan base, but they were really into themselves and smelling their own farts and crapping on other fan bases - like I didn't spend many days in that stadium with sparse crowds, or being outnumbered by Mets fans, Red Sox fans, etc

I was happy for them when they won it, was happy for them getting there last year and very happy they got bounced by the d' backs this year

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Even in defeat, their fans are dissing our team lol. No credit for Brewers or Dodgers whatsoever. Very little credit for anything we did in this series - it was because they lost, not because we won.
Philly fans suck across the board. E-A-G-L-E-S, Phillies, Flyers, and 76ers. Always great to see them quietly leave after a loss.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard