Phillies Message Boards Right Now

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Even in defeat, their fans are dissing our team lol. No credit for Brewers or Dodgers whatsoever. Very little credit for anything we did in this series - it was because they lost, not because we won.
Phillies have the better players

Dbacks have the better team

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
That was enjoyable, lol, but if I want a train wreck I can just read Facebook since most of my friends and fam are Phillies fans. And, to be honest, it was a little bizarro world for me to be ACTIVELY cheering against the team I grew up with. I went to dozens of Phillies games at Vet stadium with my dad, grandpop, and uncle when I was in elementary school and with friends in high school and college. But there was no doubt I was pulling for the Dbacks in this series. I snoozed a bunch of obnoxious Phillies fans this week.

I did, however, like this post from Reddit:

You must be registered for see images attach
This makes me sad JG, you've really crossed over to the "dark side" :(

I still love ya though. You know that! ;)

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
Ah, the 700 level. Spent many a day there, both for baseball and football (when the Cardinals were playing).
That's an adventure for football.

I was there for an eagles/jets preseason game and some guy was walking around with a cowboys jersey up there - why do that to yourself??

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's an adventure for football.

I was there for an eagles/jets preseason game and some guy was walking around with a cowboys jersey up there - why do that to yourself??

That's almost a death wish.

I was at the game in the 700 level when Zach Walz broke his leg. Drunk dude behind me was yelling, "Scrape him off the field! He's a nobody!" He was so obnoxious that other Eagles fans in the 700 level started giving him dirty looks. Cheering an injury is never cool.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard