Philadelphia Eagles @ Arizona Cardinals Pregame Thread. 10/2/22-10/8/22

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Kyler and Jalen are polar opposites.

Both in leadership style, background and game play (at least lately). He spent all his time in Philly preparing the Eagles to be where they are today.

Jalen has started very strong in games. However, their offense kind of stalls in the 2nd half. Its critical Kyler plays his best 1st half of the season. If so we got a shot.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I watched a bunch of their game today. It was wet and rainy but their points were misleading because of all the TO's by Jax, Lawrence threw a pick and had 4 fumbles and lost all 4. One of the fumbles was Reddick being blocked just reaching over and knocking the ball out it was comical how bad Lawrence was with a wet ball protecting it.

Hurts actually wasn't good 204 yards passing 2.4 yards per run but he made some big plays like a great TD run on 4th down.

Their run game scares me, Goedert scares me, AJ Brown concerns me. Miles Sanders is massively underrated.

Slay has been great on defense, their DL is quite good.

It's a winnable game but we have to do well against their screens and make Hurts beat us in the pocket. ANd for once get off to a good start!

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am envious of the Eagles schedule. There's a very good argument that we are the toughest team that they play for the rest of the year.
Ehhh I’d argue the Cowboys Packers and Titans are all higher quality opponents then us currently. That could change as the season unfolds. But the rest sheesh……

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose