PFT Report: Titans looking to unload Pac-Man

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We should sign him but only pay him after games, he has to go out on stage and let strippers "make it rain" and he gets paid as much money as he can pick up.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I doubt if he signed that in his rookie contract...

Agreed on the talent vs maturity.

Actually, yes, there is language to that extent in his contract. It was one of the MAJOR hold-ups to his signing (which took forever).

No offense, but I don't think you really have an idea of what Jones has done, what he has gotten away with, and the trouble/attitude he has.

SeaChicken

The Other Bird
Reaction score
If you could just get his talent with Antrel Rolle's brain, you'd have a special player. Ending up with Rolle instead of Jones is lookin' better and better now, isn't it?

OP
OP
TheCardFan

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Actually, yes, there is language to that extent in his contract. It was one of the MAJOR hold-ups to his signing (which took forever).

No offense, but I don't think you really have an idea of what Jones has done, what he has gotten away with, and the trouble/attitude he has.

No offense taken...

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
you all talk about "signing him" but the article talks about the titans SHOPPING him. hmm, is that a REAL team recognizing that he's a commodity, albeit a tarnished one, that could have some value? they may actually get something outta him instead of letting him walk without any compensation (see simeon rice, jake plummer, david boston, and soon to be big)?

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
you all talk about "signing him" but the article talks about the titans SHOPPING him. hmm, is that a REAL team recognizing that he's a commodity, albeit a tarnished one, that could have some value? they may actually get something outta him instead of letting him walk without any compensation (see simeon rice, jake plummer, david boston, and soon to be big)?

Shopping a player usually happens before they cut someone. They just want to see if they can get something in return

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shopping a player usually happens before they cut someone. They just want to see if they can get something in return

And, unlike the four players Ouchie mentions, Jones is still under contract...

CardinalLaw

Reaction score
heres a good trade partner.

You must be registered for see images

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
This is the eighth incident where Jones has at least been interviewed by police since the Titans drafted him with the sixth pick overall in 2005.

Dear lord :shock:

I'm sorry but I can see being in the wrong place at the wrong time once, maybe twice, but EIGHT TIMES?

Scot1

Registered
Reaction score
I hardly think that the older Bidwill would even think of signing this idiot.

azdad1978, you make the first point I've ever seen that would lead me to go up to Bidwill and shake his hand. Imagine the contrary--Bidwill after an injection of blood from, say, Al Davis. I thank my lucky star--well, lucky airplane light.

seesred

Reaction score
Sign him not..Blame the whole incedent on the cheap Bidwills. Now if Pac man were a game it would be a tellow face eating dots and once in prison he will have time for things like that.

GBR

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
And, unlike the four players Ouchie mentions, Jones is still under contract...

that's all well and good, but the ability to tag a player is almost as effective as having him under contract. but i get your point. my point is, they're trying to get something for a player that i imagine has less value than any of the four we let walk for no comp.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Sign him not..Blame the whole incedent on the cheap Bidwills. Now if Pac man were a game it would be a tellow face eating dots and once in prison he will have time for things like that.

GBR

i don't know what i missed, but i hardly understand the board these days...

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard