Peter Kings latest Pro Football rumors

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
April 22.
Az Cards believe Nick Bosa is a generational talent.Cards not totally committed to Murray.

He was all about Murray this morning. Hmm....

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score
I've heard reports where Bosa is the #1 on their draft board.

But didn't King just release his mock with Murray going to AZC?

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
I've heard reports where Bosa is the #1 on their draft board.

But didn't King just release his mock with Murray going to AZC?

In the same mock he said the football people within the org that feel Bosa is a generational talent but still picked Murray because it’s who Kliff wants.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
In the same mock he said the football people within the org that feel Bosa is a generational talent but still picked Murray because it’s who Kliff wants.
If that happens, Keim and the entire front office should be shown the door before pick 2 is announced. You don't let a guy with zero NFL coaching experience dictate your draft. Now, if a guy like Cowher or Parcells, somebody with a proven record, was hired, then I'd give some validity to their input. But a guy who was just fired from his alma mater with a losing record should have very minimal on the draft.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
April 22.
Az Cards believe Nick Bosa is a generational talent.Cards not totally committed to Murray.

2 days before draft...last attempt to generate interest in a trade-up for Bosa.

The Jets keep saying they want to trade down but wouldn't be surprised if they trade up to #1 for Bosa. It wouldn't cost them much and we would keep Bosa away from the 49ers.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If that happens, Keim and the entire front office should be shown the door before pick 2 is announced. You don't let a guy with zero NFL coaching experience dictate your draft. Now, if a guy like Cowher or Parcells, somebody with a proven record, was hired, then I'd give some validity to their input. But a guy who was just fired from his alma mater with a losing record should have very minimal on the draft.

KK is a system oriented coach. Why not let him pick the guy who he believes can best run it? Now, he may very well believe that Rosen is that guy. If so, we'll draft Bosa or Williams. This is the Cardinals. Has our ownership or FO ever been exceptional? NO. The only good stretches of football we've ever seen came on the heels of a great HC hire (Coryell, BA, even Wiz short term). I have no problem if KK convinces MB/SK that he can win with a certain player.

Cbus cardsfan

Reaction score
KK is a system oriented coach. Why not let him pick the guy who he believes can best run it? Now, he may very well believe that Rosen is that guy. If so, we'll draft Bosa or Williams. This is the Cardinals. Has our ownership or FO ever been exceptional? NO. The only good stretches of football we've ever seen came on the heels of a great HC hire (Coryell, BA, even Wiz short term). I have no problem if KK convinces MB/SK that he can win with a certain player.
Rosen was the QB Kingsbury was hired to develop. If he couldn't develop Rosen or, Josh didn't fit "his system", then he should have never been hired in the first place.

Gandhi

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
If that happens, Keim and the entire front office should be shown the door before pick 2 is announced.

If he doesn’t at least recoup a first-, a third- and a fifth round pick for Rosen, he should be relieved of his duties the second he lays down the telephone.

Also, I agree with everything you said.

Cbus cardsfan

Reaction score
Maybe or could it have been a package deal all along?
I seriously doubt that considering, at the time of the hiring, Murray was going to be starting his baseball career soon . Plus, throw in the fact Rosen was a top 10 pick a year ago.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Maybe or could it have been a package deal all along?
A package deal? Nope...You don't hire a coach to develop a QB that hasn't declared for the draft, yet...let alone declared he wants to even play football over baseball.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Hiring KK away from USC and drafting Murray (a guy he has been recruiting since high school) #1 would be one hell of a coincidence. Same agent and all.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The KK hire could prove to be a disaster. I certainly hope he isn't calling the shots with our draft.

OP
OP
B

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
The OP seems fake, joke post

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk
The original post was read onProFootballrumors and attributed to Peter King repeating what he heard from the Cards.IDK if you believe or not.Just putting the info out there

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The original post was read onProFootballrumors and attributed to Peter King repeating what he heard from the Cards.IDK if you believe or not.Just putting the info out there

I was just assuming it was a prank thread.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He is going to get the Suns treatment. Not get to draft the guy who would best run his system. Get run out of town when he fails.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
April 22.

How can he be a generational talent when he is directly linked to his brother that is literally in the same generation and may not even be as good as?

That being said, I wouldn't be surprised if the Cards said this.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson