Perhaps the dumbest human on earth......

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The problem is, if you're used to handling the stress of life with pot and alcohol (and many, many people are), it's almost impossible not to turn to it when you're facing the kind of life crisis that this man is. He's already proved his lack of maturity and intelligence when his actions cost lives so this is no surprise at all. I suspect that if I were dealing with the guilt from something like this I'd probably want to hide my sorrows behind a marijuana haze too.

Steve

Reaction score
The problem is, if you're used to handling the stress of life with pot and alcohol (and many, many people are), it's almost impossible not to turn to it when you're facing the kind of life crisis that this man is. He's already proved his lack of maturity and intelligence when his actions cost lives so this is no surprise at all. I suspect that if I were dealing with the guilt from something like this I'd probably want to hide my sorrows behind a marijuana haze too.

Steve

Good post Steve. You are exactly right. I couldn't imagine the guilt & stress with dealing with something like this. Marijuana would be a good stress relief in times like this.

RedViper

Registered
Reaction score
I hope the judge shows some nuts and just revokes his damn bail. I'm completely willing to accept the fact this POS, literally can't stop smoking weed. Hence, incarceration will completely solve this problem.

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
It seems a long jail term is guaranteed. Add the guilt (I am assuming) he feels for killing someone. I don't see any reason he would NOT be stoned or drunk at this point. His life is ruined regardless now. I could totally understand drowning in substances.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
better he smokes weed than drinks anymore because obviously his drinking is a big problem

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
The guy needs an intervention by loved ones, not a bunch of partying friends to console him with booze and drugs.

seesred

Reaction score
I hope Washington takes heed. It doesn't take much for a life like this kids goes away!

GBR

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
DWash didn't kill anyone. This dude did. That alone makes it different. And as far as interventions, those have to take place before you kill someone. Otherwise they're worthless. As far as him hanging with his "homies" and their influence on him, most hangers-on have already left.