Per KK/ESPN: Kyler Murray "probably" won't be back to start 2023 season

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Who does "Uncle Rico" refer to? My quick search didn't show me much? Only some picture. So, whatever it refers to went way over my head.
The reference is from Napolean Dynamite,... in reference too, one Gardner Minshew

uncle Rico
You must be registered for see images attach

Gardner Minshew
You must be registered for see images attach

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Matt Ryan come on down. The Cardinal way. Or Carr.

If the desire is to be competitive, Mike White will be a UFA.
It's got to be someone more like Flacco, who knows their starting days are over and they are just a stop gap until Murray comes back during the season or next. Ryan might be there mentally, but I'm not sure Derek Carr is to the "journeyman starter" mentality yet.

So maybe Ryan...Jacoby Brissett...Wentz (he needs a year to resurrect his career)...Geno Smith, if Seattle drafts a 1st or 2nd round QB...Nick Mullens (not sure of his status in Minn)...Anyone from Houston (They are most definitely drafting an early QB).

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
we need us some Uncle Rico.
Dude aint quite starter quality but youll never convince him of that.
Eagles offense isnt working for him... if they dont look to be cutting him, call and offer a 7th.
Oaken, I was with you after the Dallas game. He was Trace McSorley bad for the Saints game. It was alarming to be quite honest. So much so that I'm off the wagon. Granted the play calling did him no favors, but he looked lost out there. In a game they HAD to have.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Oaken, I was with you after the Dallas game. He was Trace McSorley bad for the Saints game. It was alarming to be quite honest. So much so that I'm off the wagon. Granted the play calling did him no favors, but he looked lost out there. In a game they HAD to have.
aw, dude aint that good. But Cardinal backup quarterbacks are never very good.
The difference and reason for Uncle Rico , is dude has panache.... win or lose Minshew is entertaining. He is like this generations Fitzmagic.
If we are gonna suck rocks for at least the first half of the season next year....might as well get some laughs out of it.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
The guys you're probably looking at are (in my order of preference):

Teddy Bridgewater
Sam Darnold
Jacoby Brissett
Drew Lock
Taylor Heinicke
Case Keenum
Kyle Allen (Local boy knows Kyler!)
Mason Rudolph

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The guys you're probably looking at are (in my order of preference):

Teddy Bridgewater
Sam Darnold
Jacoby Brissett
Drew Lock
Taylor Heinicke
Case Keenum
Kyle Allen (Local boy knows Kyler!)
Mason Rudolph
Ryan and Flacco are toast, no thanks. Brissett would be a good choice the rest are all kind of meh, but better than McSorley and most are better than Blough.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson