Patterson recalled

AZZenny

Reaction score
Is Randolph doing that poorly for us? Looked OK to me so far. But there are inevitably going to be some injuries along the way.
I am very pleased JPatt is back. Now leave him alone - give him some stability and let him polish up here. No up and down I-10 stuff unless he really struggles a lot over several games. What do you think, Mark - Cintron up next, then Tracy??

Smolder

Veteran
Reaction score
alryt! now we're in bussiness! i agree completely, give the guy a break. at least let him prove himself out there (which, to some of us, he's already done). i'd also like to see cintron sent up and womack traded (the guy is a really poor leadoff hitter, check out the on base percentage).

OP
OP
M

mark1

Veteran
Reaction score
Originally posted by AZZenny
Is Randolph doing that poorly for us? Looked OK to me so far. But there are inevitably going to be some injuries along the way.
I am very pleased JPatt is back. Now leave him alone - give him some stability and let him polish up here. No up and down I-10 stuff unless he really struggles a lot over several games. What do you think, Mark - Cintron up next, then Tracy??

I don't think it's because Randolph is doing that poorly but, If we don't bring up Villone by a certain time we lose him. You know how Brenly likes veterans. Derek said he talked to the GM of the Sidewinders and he said that the D-Backs won't give Randolph a fair shake, and might sell or trade him.

There is no place for Cintron or Tracy right now. You might as well forget about trading Womack, nobody is going to take on his 6 mil salary. Unless there are injuries, we might not see Tracy or Cintron until Womack and Williams are gone next year. How does an infield of Tracy, Cintron, Spivey and Overbay look? Good average hitters but very little power.

DbaxJ

I was lost but now I'm found
Reaction score
I doubt we will see all 4 of them next year. More than likey, at least one of them will be traded, and we try and pick up someone who has not only a good glove, but a good bat as well.....

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
I'm sticking with my earlier feeling the Patterson will be our #3 starter by the All Star break.

Curt38 should get us back on track today. And if Patterson can pitch the way we know he can, it should take some of the pressure off Randy.

We'll be OK!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison