Packers @ Cardinals 2016 Playoffs Gameday

Reaction score
I'm just getting over a nasty cold myself, didn't make me hate on our team. Your no heart comments are crap and I'm not the first one to tell you this.

It's the playoffs and to expect cake walks is a bit unrealistic even though this "heartless" team won 13 games.

He seems to make them every week when we are down.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Larry willed our team to win.

Even though he scored the winning TD on the shovel pass it would have been better if he was able to score on the long pass play

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He seems to make them every week when we are down.

I know and I should let them slide but it simply infuriates me. Saying no heart and not trying when this team has done sooo much just seems lazy and disrespectful to me.

I know it's my issue more than his so I'll try and just let the hateful, inaccurate and simplistic comments roll of my back like water off a ducks back.

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
The Greatest

Just returned from my weekend in The Valley. I can't believe I was fortunate enough to catch that absolute classic in-person! Un-freaking-believable game!! The first 3+ quarters I was a nervous wreck, then those last 3 minutes of TD on a deflected pass, then throwing on 2nd down and not eating up clock, then 4th & 20, then the Hail Mary, then the coin that wouldn't flip, then the Hail Larry. After the game ended I simply sat in my seat for about 45 minutes and just basked in all the amazement. I couldn't bring myself to leave until I was forced to do so. Later, someone asked me if, had Seattle won, would I return for the NFC Championship. My response: "No, my heart couldn't take it."

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
I am at sky harbor right now flying back home. I am wearing a big red Tony Jefferson Jersey and its going to be a good flight home. Never been so proud of this team.

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I am at sky harbor right now flying back home. I am wearing a big red Tony Jefferson Jersey and its going to be a good flight home. Never been so proud of this team.

That's awesome man. I originally hemmed and hawed about going, but once I hit the road I just had a feeling. Now I know it was one of the best decisions of my life!

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Just got to read this entire thread. I see that I didn't miss anything. It's the usual suspects again...ballgame...no heart...no balls...BA sucks...we just lost...keep it up all the way to the super bowl.

Kel Varnsen

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Just got to read this entire thread. I see that I didn't miss anything. It's the usual suspects again...ballgame...no heart...no balls...BA sucks...we just lost...keep it up all the way to the super bowl.

LOL

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard