Packers @ Cardinals 2016 Playoffs Gameday

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
You know Bruce is always going to play aggressive. I think we all knew we were going to try and throw for the first down on that play. Sometimes it is going to bite the team in the ass, but more often than not it seems to pay off.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Fitz is a God. At least he came to play. The defense didn't.

The only heartless entity I saw tonight was you quitting on this team.

It's freaking Rodgers and the GB packers, they are going to win some plays and get some points.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
This teams' demons reared their heads to stop this, even Massie tried running into Palmer on that pass lol

Last edited:

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I feel for Green Bay and their fans to lose two heartbreakers in the playoffs like that must be sickening for them.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Maybe this win will loosen Palmer up.

That's exactly what I was thinking. Carson has shown himself to be very calm and has the ability to forget the bad plays and keep on firing but I do think his lack of PO wins was too much on his mind.

Now he can go back to being the QB saw all season long.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

It's freaking Rodgers and the GB packers, they are going to win some plays and get some points.

No. You don't give up a 60 yard 4th and 20 pass play then give up a hail mary like that, I don't care if you're Joe Montana. And I didn't quit on this team, they nearly quit on us.

theAlienest

Reaction score
Ha, ha! All my packer friends on facebook complaining about the refs but make no mention that NO holding calls against were called against their team

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

And yeah, I'm awake when I have to get up for work in 4 hours, with bronchitis and a nasty cold. Yeah, I quit on this team. :rolleyes:

Kel Varnsen

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
I better not ever see anyone again, question how much Fitz makes...how much of the salary cap he takes up...or that we should have kept Boldin over him!

City of Glendale should rename itself after him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This game is almost beyond description. Great win by the Cardinals. That last drive by Carson Palmer and Larry Fitzgerald for the win was a great response to adversity.

Did I mention Fitzgerald. You bet.

Go Cardinals!

bojack

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Yeaaaa.... I knew these Cards would find a way. Now all we need to do is get Palmer to keep his wits about him in the next game. Nerves are definetly a cause of the those sailing balls and bad decisions.

BA almost became the goat on this game for the clock management and him and Betcher's stupidity to blitz in those situations that led to the tie that should have never happened. He will learn from these mistakes alike that he can't always be cute and have it work out.

I trust everyone who wrote them off at the end of the third won't be watching the rest of the season. ;)

Oh and Fitz is the man and always has been the man, as if that doesn't go without saying.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
And yeah, I'm awake when I have to get up for work in 4 hours, with bronchitis and a nasty cold. Yeah, I quit on this team. :rolleyes:

I'm just getting over a nasty cold myself, didn't make me hate on our team. Your no heart comments are crap and I'm not the first one to tell you this.

It's the playoffs and to expect cake walks is a bit unrealistic even though this "heartless" team won 13 games.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Good lord, I think I aged a few years in the last hour.

I feel like I just had great sex... but vomited the entire time.

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
I was surprisingly calm for some reason.

Better than freaking out, I guess.

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
It'll take me a while to calm down before going to bed.

My wife went to bed after halftime.

fatosber

Veteran
Reaction score
all I can say is I watched this game from beginging to end, its not supposed to be easy and great teams find a way to win. Never, ever, let your team down.

Cardinals forever. Larry is a GOD. Going to Phoenix or Charlotte next week.