Packers @ Cardinals 2016 Playoffs Gameday

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Wow this is incredible

Tweet from @jasonwilde
"The #Packers have now lost seven playoff games under Mike McCarthy. FIVE of them were on the last play of the game."

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
---------------------------

CLEAR

---------^------^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^

Ed Burmila

Registered
Reaction score
Where was that Overtime confidence on offense for the first four quarters? That's the team we want to see. Play with that kind of attitude and precision and we can beat ANYBODY.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Well 911 revived me 3 times to live on! Wow I've never witnessed so many spills, turns & thrills in a game EVER!!!

Un ****ing believable

bojack

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Oh and one more thing... Cris Collinsworth is whack... trying to call foul against the Cards on every play and not pointing out any of the crap the Packers were getting away with. Clearly he had money on GB.

That was not PI on the play he was so obsessed with getting everyone riled up. The palm was resting on the chest, no push or grab and anyone with a decent pair of eyes could determine that. Then trying to act like because we got 1st downs but only couple links means it shouldn't be a first down when clearly they were first downs. So annoying, can't hardly stand listening to games he is calling.

OP
OP
English on tour

English on tour

Eng-gur-land Eng-gur-land
Reaction score
Just got the wife out of bed to watch those last plays again. She ain't happy :)

5.13, I'm just not bothering with bed tonight so pumped right now

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just got the wife out of bed to watch those last plays again. She ain't happy :)

5.13, I'm just not bothering with bed tonight so pumped right now

Some funny stuff.

She will forgive you but it will probably cost you. :)

mmvikes

Rookie
Reaction score
No. You don't give up a 60 yard 4th and 20 pass play then give up a hail mary like that, I don't care if you're Joe Montana. And I didn't quit on this team, they nearly quit on us.
I was pulling for you guys, but I had flashbacks to the1975 hail mary game against my Vikings

Kel Varnsen

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
The SNL host just congratulated the Cardinals in the monologue. Must be the first time that's ever happened. Wow.

asudevil83

Reaction score
Is there anywhere where i can find Wolfe's commentary from about the middle of the 4th onward. I'd love to hear his reactions and what he had to say about pretty much everything.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Saw this on sports center Wow

My heart couldn't take it a 3rd time :eek:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 216

SO91

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
And yeah, I'm awake when I have to get up for work in 4 hours, with bronchitis and a nasty cold. Yeah, I quit on this team. :rolleyes:

It's the emotion of the game. Sorry to hear you got work to look forward to tomorrow bro. Take care of that cold and get ready for Sunday. We're still in it!

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
2 Hail Mary's and then the Fitz play. Remember the arguments that we had calling Fitz the second best WR on the team?

No one will ever wear 11 again in AZ.

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fitzgerald is the franchise. And he took over this game. It wasn't just at the end, he provided life to our team during all points when we were flat. There's no doubt that he's a HOF player. You can look at his past, but just look at today, when he lifted our team, put us on his shoulders, and went for almost 200 yards. 70 of them in overtime, just flying down the field, stiff-arming a ****, and then scoring the winning TD after. That's HOF. Providing hope all game, and then sealing the win.

Lots of people thought he was done, a year ago, or two years ago, but man, I'm so glad he's on our team. Without him today we'd have lost. I don't ever want him to play for another team. Does anyone want to see him like a Boldin, going to another team? I don't. He's a Cardinal. He's the Cardinal.

Without a doubt. This couldn't happen to a better player/person either. Single handily took over this game. He is retiring a Cardinal. No question

Osbern61

Insomniac
Reaction score
Only caught the first half as I had to work, but started checking out the score on my phone. When I saw it was 4 and 20 with 55 seconds, I was pretty confident. When I next checked it said Green Bay with the ball at the Cards 41 with 4 seconds left. I was a bit nervous, especially with the page seemingly not updating for ages... then 20 -20?!! WTH!!!
I decided I would check again after 20 minutes wondering if my phone would then tell me whether the next 6 months of my life would suck. What a relief to see the final. Fitz is the man!!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard