Packers @ Cardinals 2016 Playoffs Gameday

bojack

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
And yea, we are getting held... like penalty worthy holds on every third play and not a single flag.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
cheer up folks,...it's playoff football. Did we expect it to be easy?

Bright note... Bethel is playing much better.....

we adjust well at the half

He's not getting beat deep but he's going to have to jump one of those plays or they will dink and dunk us to death throwing at him.

I think other than giving him help the adjustment is blitz from the side Bethel is on. The Packers are rolling to his side and throwing at him, if the blitz comes from that side it makes it harder for Rodgers to roll that way.

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
One big problem we aren't talking about is the run game have we even called a play action pass yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
He's not getting beat deep but he's going to have to jump one of those plays or they will dink and dunk us to death throwing at him.

I think other than giving him help the adjustment is blitz from the side Bethel is on. The Packers are rolling to his side and throwing at him, if the blitz comes from that side it makes it harder for Rodgers to roll that way.

You can't expect him to cover for that long and on broken plays.

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sure seems like we are losing this game even though we are ahead. That's the good part. Now it's time to start playing like we are capable

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Packers wouldn't have even got a chance for a field goal if the zebras would have called that egregious holding penalty on 3rd and 4.

We are getting shredded with all the dink and dunk 5 yard passes. The pass rush is not getting home so they need to stop playing man and get some help in the secondary. Otherwise they are going to hold the ball all game long. It seems like we haven't been on the field since the 1st quarter and if it keeps up we won't get it until the 4th.

Need to make adjustments on D first and foremost. They are not going to kill us in the run game so if we can't get to Rodgers we need to make sure the coverage is beyond outstanding.

The offensive woes is what I find troubling. Rogers is good enough to know that he is going to get his. Palmer, on the other hand, with the exception of the TD drive, isn't getting any time to throw and worse yet, we can't establish a running game. These are things that need to change. We pretty much need to outscore them.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Winning playoff football games is overcoming adversity. We still lead this 7-6 & we took the Packs best punch.

Play press man & don't give up big plays & execute offensively & we win.

I bet BA is ripping some ass in that locker room. :thumbup:

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
That PP pick 6 call back is looming huge. Would have been 14-0 or at worse we would have had the ball deep but instead we gave them the ball back and they scored.

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sure seems like palmers finger is causing him to be off a little. Hopefully it's just nerves

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Winning playoff football games is overcoming adversity. We still lead this 7-6 & we took the Packs best punch.

Play press man & don't give up big plays & execute offensively & we win.

I bet BA is ripping some ass in that locker room. :thumbup:

Needs to start on this opening drive.

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
If this is another 7 minute drive that will kill any energy they had in the locker room

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
Hopefully pp will keep his hot dog in his pocket and score the damn TD - I hate that kind of crap - stupid smart man

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here we go. Win this half!!

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
When are we gonna cover 4 th string receivers?