Pacfic Northwest Cardinals Fans (PDX AREA)

joshstmarie

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
super bowl party at my house in seattle, hot girls good food..oh and a cardinals game..

Dayman

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Watching at home with my girlfriend. I've turned down multiple requests by people who want to come over because I don't want the distractions. Inevitably, the non-Cards fans will start talking about their work, relationships or favorite teams by the second quarter, and I just can't handle such banter.

For the truly brave Portlanders, go down to A&L with a Cards jersey on and see what happens. That place always has a sickening amount of Steeler fans in attendance. Wasted Steeler fans, no less.

portland_CARD

Reaction score
Went to lunch today (Friday) at MCMENAMINS CEDAR HILLS in Beaverton and when I walked
in the first thing I saw was a young couple sitting in one of the booths and the girls was wearing
a Cards NFC Championship T-shirt. Blew me away. I've been here in Oregon for 11 years now
and it is the first time I have seen any Cardinals gear besides what's in my closet. I didn't speak to
them as I didn't want to intrude on their lunch, but I had the bartender put their tab on mine
and to just tell them that it was from a fellow Cardinal fan . . . Go Cards . . .

SeattleCard

Back in Arizona!!!
Reaction score
I'll be watching from home. Not many of my friends want to watch the game with me because they are Seahawk fans, and I am smack talker. :)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard