Pac 10 Champions!

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
Congrats to Sean Miller, staff, and the players!

Safe to say even after the misery of last week, this season has been a smashing success.

Lets get greedy and not share it with anybody. Lets crush the Ducks Saturday and get ready for bigger and better things.

BEARDOWN!

:cats:

Tyler

Registered
Reaction score
I hate UA but congrats. You guys should be a top 3 in the PAC every year. Now, its time for ASU football to turn it back around.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Only us are PAC10 Champs! Were baaaaaack.. And its only gonna get better from here on out..

:thewave:

:cats:

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
12 Pac-10 Championships!

You must be registered for see images

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Happy we got the conference championship, but let's be honest, we are playing like crap right now and we need to figure stuff out before March Madness. And fast. We aren't going to make it very far if we keep playing like we have been -- no defense, chucking shots...

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
Happy we got the conference championship, but let's be honest, we are playing like crap right now and we need to figure stuff out before March Madness. And fast. We aren't going to make it very far if we keep playing like we have been -- no defense, chucking shots...
I agree with this. We are not playing well at all. There's ups and downs to every college basketball season but quite frankly this team isn't talented enough to win against anyone quality playing this way. I'll be very interested to see how they come out and play in Staples. It will be a quick out somewhere if we still are a sieve on the interior.

But that being said of course winning the conference and a getting a #6/7 seed in Year 2 is way beyond expectations for Miller and the program as a whole.

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hell yeah!!! Cats beat USC to make it to the championship game. No matter what happens tomorrow, I think they secured at least a 4 seed.

carey

VVVV Saints Fan VVVV
Reaction score
Amazing game. UW was extremely clutch and deserved the win. Damn Momo for missing that FT in regulation.

OP
OP
Arizona's Finest

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
So many missed opportunities but I can't even be mad. UW just made play after play after play at the end of regulation and OT. That was the best game of the season IMO.

I give Thomas and those freshman all the credit in the world.

Now onto the REAL tournament:thumbup:

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Even though the Cats lost, that was a great game. I'm sure next time they are up 3 with about 10 seconds left, the guys will know not to leave their man. Those missed free throws came back to haunt them. Now it's off to the biggest tournament.

Last edited:

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
This is Lunardi's latest concerning UA. The first two rounds are in Denver. This would be a great draw for the Cats.

5 Arizona
12 Virginia Tech/12 Saint Mary's

4 Wisconsin
13 Oakland

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Today is one of the best days in college sports I love the anticipation and then the next 3+ days with deciding who to pick in the office bracket.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison