Our nice new stadium has a nice new hole in it!

ds512az

All Star
Reaction score
Went to the monster truck thing at the stadium tonight and guess what?

Second race of the night and "Bear Foot" blew the steering and POW!!!! right into the north end zone wall on the visitors side.

M. Bidwill must be really happy. Hope they can do something before Thursday, cuz the plywood that they put over it just doesn't cut it asthetically (sp).

Last edited:

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
that sucks. that's gonna cost the organizers of that event a few bucks

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I don't know what's worse...The stadium being damaged, or you admitting to being at a Monster Truck event.

j/k

OP
OP
ds512az

ds512az

All Star
Reaction score
masterphomeg said:
I don't know what's worse...The stadium being damaged, or you admitting to being at a Monster Truck event.

j/k
Dude I know. Don't rub it in. We all have things in life that we have to do against our own will. This was one of them.

:bang:

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Please!

I thought rednecks only showed up when we host the Cowboys. Just freaking great, stadium damaged by a freaking monster truck.

Scott MS

Registered
Reaction score
Never understood why arenas agree to do these monster truck/motocross events.

I have Coyotes tickets and when the motocross event comes in January, I look forward to sitting on dusty seats in the arena for about two weeks. After that, I guess the dust just goes home on the people?

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hmmm....

The day after the Cardinals maul the Bears in Chicago, Bearfoot mauls the Cardinals' brand new stadium. Coincidence???

...dave

bigredjane

& amp; quot ;Car d s Crazy
Reaction score
When I heard-

Scott MS said:

I have Coyotes tickets and when the motocross event comes in January, I look forward to sitting on dusty seats in the arena for about two weeks. After that, I guess the dust just goes home on the people?
They were having this at our brand new stadium all I could think about was all that dirt and the dust from it floating everywhere, imagine what the food booths must be like tday, UGH!! Now this!!

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
They had to be p'sd off about this. The stadium is new and now a big freaking ding.

It'll be repaired, but I'm with you about the dust thing. They're going to have to spend a ton of man hours cleaning up the dust and now the repair.

Hope they took a LARGE deposit...and learned that'll be the 1st and last Monster Truck event in the stadium.

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
What I'll say is that between the field being in, the staging decks in place, and the padding around the field, I doubt very much if anyone will be able to see the damage.

I hope.

:bang:

lobo

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Hope they took a LARGE deposit...and learned that'll be the 1st and last Monster Truck event in the stadium.[/quote]

i wonder what the paid attendence was?

EndZone

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Scott MS said:

1. Motocross ALWAYS sells out, you should go it is Great!

2. Motocross is ALWAYS at Chase Field (formally known as BoB) so if your seats in Glendale are dusty....that would be pretty interesting.

ANDY440

Registered
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
EndZone said:
1. Motocross ALWAYS sells out, you should go it is Great!

2. Motocross is ALWAYS at Chase Field (formally known as BoB) so if your seats in Glendale are dusty....that would be pretty interesting.

Yes!
I already have my tickets (all 36 seats in the overhang above the pool) for the Supercross at Chase field in January.
It is a legitimate sport and there is a reason it sells out every year.
Nothing against the Monster trucks but that's not a sport.
I think they had the freestyle jumping at the arena which would explain the dirt.

EndZone

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Billy Flynt said:
As an out of towner, I was looking for something on the AZ Republic site and found nothing - surprising?!?!

From the pic it looked like the decorative square cement blocks...not load bearing...they will have it fixed, I figure a couple hours cleanup and prolly a days work for a couple masons.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
EndZone said:
From the pic it looked like the decorative square cement blocks...not load bearing...they will have it fixed, I figure a couple hours cleanup and prolly a days work for a couple masons.

Hey 40Year you're the construction guy. What do you think?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedzBetz