Our boy PJ Tucker. Zero class.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Bump. How bout that fat slob huh?

27mpg 6 ppg 5rpg 1apg on 40%

Whew! What a baller!

I pay good money for these seats and I pay to watch him?

Bravo Sarver!! Bravo "fans"!

PJ is here for defense if your such a Suns fan you should know that

OP
OP
N

ninous26

Registered
Reaction score
PJ got torched by LeBron, even ESPN had their fun with him.

Shutting down Melo, wow such accomplishment! Melo is washed up or injured.. Probably even both.

If anyone thinks PJ is NBA all D then you are simply not paying enough attention to the rest of the league.

So where does that leave us? Let's call him a gritty player then? That takes no skill.

Doc Rivers offered the suns their SECOND ROUND draft pick for PJ.

NBA all defensive team lol.

You guys are a bunch of homers.

AsUpRoDiGy

Magnanimous
Reaction score

Shutting down Melo, wow such accomplishment! Melo is washed up or injured.. Probably even both.

If anyone thinks PJ is NBA all D then you are simply not paying enough attention to the rest of the league.

So where does that leave us? Let's call him a gritty player then? That takes no skill.

You guys are a bunch of homers
Classy. And your analysis is biased.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

And you're confused and frankly, you're acting a bit jerk-ish too. Not everyone that defended or ignored PJ's burrito night did it because they liked his game. I'm with you, he's incredibly overrated as a defender but I could care less about this incident especially given that it occurred prior to the season.

I want him gone. I think he's quite possibly the weakest offensive player in the game and although he's a plus defender, he's far from dominant there. And if I never have to see him raise his arms in frustration because the refs called him for an obvious foul, that would be great. But you're coming at us here like we've wronged you and maybe you could just give your attitude a rest.

Last edited:

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Come on. Do you think the Suns would take the Clippers 2nd round pick for anyone on the roster?

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And you're confused and frankly, you're acting like a jerk here. Not everyone that defended or ignored PJ's burrito night did it because they liked his game. I'm with you, he's incredibly overrated as a defender but I could care less about this incident especially given that it occurred prior to the season.

I want him gone. I think he's quite possible the weakest offensive player in the game and although he's a plus defender, he's far from dominant there. And if I never have to see him raise his arms in frustration because the refs called him for an obvious foul, that would be great. But you're coming at us here like we've wronged you and maybe you could just give your attitude a rest.

At first I thought he called us a bunch of burritos. I was ready to chow down.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm more of a taco guy, the perfect food AFAIC.

I think it is the healthier food because of all the veggies. However, I have never mastered how to eat them without spilling the food everywhere. There must be an art. I mostly find myself cleaning up the leftovers with a spoon.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think it is the healthier food because of all the veggies. However, I have never mastered how to eat them without spilling the food everywhere. There must be an art. I mostly find myself cleaning up the leftovers with a spoon.

Its all about the head tilt.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Burritos and Ratchet ho's for everone, Mainstreet is buying!

Is it Ratchet Hoes or Ratchet Ho's? Oh we'll take what we can get I guess.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Burritos and Ratchet ho's for everone, Mainstreet is buying!

Is it Ratchet Hoes or Ratchet Ho's? Oh we'll take what we can get I guess.

Only if you catch me first. :lol:

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
I bet he's eaten burritos with Demar Derozans girlfriend right now.

from phone

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

All defense team? We're way past that

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
My favorite is a shredded beef burro, enchilada style, all rice no beans. With a chilled margarita. :)

3rdside

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I went to the USA for the first time ever last September - Chicago and San Fran - your country is seriously awesome. A bit crazy in parts but awesome all the same. Friendly people, like Australia, but way more open minded, and coming back to London seemed kind of boring. San fran man, just f***** mental, the crazies, the food, the Indian summer etc. Could move there tomorrow..

Anyway, everyone from San Fran who lives here always talks about how UK burritos aren't the real thing which I just couldn't understand until I went to El Rancho Grande on Haight Street - I had the wet burrito ("Special Mojado") which I wouldn't have ordered except the girl who didn't speak much english got my order wrong.

Mind blown!

Haha, what can I say...Extra guacamole and a side of tortilla chips with a coke...it may have been the meal of the whole holiday, and that's saying something.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My favorite is a shredded beef burro, enchilada style, all rice no beans. With a chilled margarita. :)

I need to dine with you!

You know good food. I especially want to try the Majerles' cheeseburger someday. :thumbup:

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
I need to dine with you!

You know good food. I especially want to try the Majerles' cheeseburger someday. :thumbup:
Since I was divorced, I go out to dinner myself in between dating, when I am lucky enough to be dating. In addition to the shredded beef burro enchilada style and Thunder Dan's bacon-cheddar burger, my other favorites are an Asian super buffet -- all the fresh shrimp and sushi you can eat, plus various items on the half shell and four or five different BBQ meats plus desserts. $50-60 worth of food for about $13. (Senior discount.)

And I go to Jason's Deli for a New Orleans muffuletta Cajun-Italian sub (salami and ham) made with olive dressing. With a 1-trip fresh salad bar (with about 15 items) for an extra $2, if you wish. Or a turkey-BLT club sandwich at 5&Diner. Or a pasta dish, eating inside the streetcar in the middle of The Old Spaghetti Factory. Or a white meat chicken yaki soba (thin noodles) with vegetables and tons of ginger at Yoshi's Japanese fast food. Or a good Chinese dinner, whether chow mein or a choice of various meats or seafood (or combinations) with vegetables.

Or Miracle Mile deli for a hot corned beef sandwich and great dill pickles. Or, of course, restaurants for a baby back or St. Louis style rib dinner. Or a juicy ribeye steak. Or Red Lobster for shrimp or lobster. And I love driving to the beach towns south of L.A. (my favorite is Redondo Beach) for an extended weekend of seafood meals. Or the best buffet in Las Vegas -- the Bacchanal at Caesar's Palace -- featuring huge, fresh shrimp (peeled) all-you-can-eat. Along with every other type of buffet dish in their double-room layout.

All on a reasonable budget. It is why I work part-time to supplement Social Security. My younger son and his wife are vegetarians. I once sent him a list of 25 reasons why I could not be one. Item #1 was a boned-in-chicken breast BBQ'd on the grille. #2 was the rib steak. #3 was lobster. #4 was the bacon-cheddar burger. #5 was shrimp & Chinese vegetables. You get the idea. :)

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Since I was divorced, I go out to dinner myself in between dating, when I am lucky enough to be dating. In addition to the shredded beef burro enchilada style and Thunder Dan's bacon-cheddar burger, my other favorites are an Asian super buffet -- all the fresh shrimp and sushi you can eat, plus various items on the half shell and four or five different BBQ meats plus desserts. $50-60 worth of food for about $13. (Senior discount.)

And I go to Jason's Deli for a New Orleans muffuletta Cajun-Italian sub (salami and ham) made with olive dressing. With a 1-trip fresh salad bar (with about 15 items) for an extra $2, if you wish. Or a turkey-BLT club sandwich at 5&Diner. Or a pasta dish, eating inside the streetcar in the middle of The Old Spaghetti Factory. Or a white meat chicken yaki soba (thin noodles) with vegetables and tons of ginger at Yoshi's Japanese fast food. Or a good Chinese dinner, whether chow mein or a choice of various meats or seafood (or combinations) with vegetables.

Or Miracle Mile deli for a hot corned beef sandwich and great dill pickles. Or, of course, restaurants for a baby back or St. Louis style rib dinner. Or a juicy ribeye steak. Or Red Lobster for shrimp or lobster. And I love driving to the beach towns south of L.A. (my favorite is Redondo Beach) for an extended weekend of seafood meals. Or the best buffet in Las Vegas -- the Bacchanal at Caesar's Palace -- featuring huge, fresh shrimp (peeled) all-you-can-eat. Along with every other type of buffet dish in their double-room layout.

All on a reasonable budget. It is why I work part-time to supplement Social Security. My younger son and his wife are vegetarians. I once sent him a list of 25 reasons why I could not be one. Item #1 was a boned-in-chicken breast BBQ'd on the grille. #2 was the rib steak. #3 was lobster. #4 was the bacon-cheddar burger. #5 was shrimp & Chinese vegetables. You get the idea. :)

Too bad I don't live near Phoenix or we could dine together.
:cheers:

Wow! You are even dating.

BC you are having too much fun. I fear I could not keep up with you.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score

Wow, thanks for giving me the Munchies at 10:30pm BC!!! :mad:

leclerc

The smooth operator
Reaction score
Yeah, now I'm hungry too and I have a long train journey before I get in the office. :eek::)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard