Our boy PJ Tucker. Zero class.

ninous26

Registered
Reaction score
Here's our boy early this Monday morning at almost 1 am. Burrito place in old Town.

He had 4 ugly Rachet hoes. I'm not even sure where he found them. Nasty. He also had 2 other dudes with him who where macking on these hoes saying how they were roommates with this guy and that guy.. They were sitting on the other side of the place.

Loud, obnoxious, and messy.

Hey PJ nice to see you making good use of that 5.7 mil! You were so generous paying for everyone.

Oh and ummm. On the way out the girls were damn near in a huddle discussing ways to get your money.

Thanks for the good work on this basketball team PJ!

You must be registered for see images attach

The workers appreciate the mess.

You must be registered for see images

StreetTruckinTitan

You talkin' to me?
Reaction score
How does this affect the team? I dont see a problem unless your the one cleaning up the mess.

OP
OP
N

ninous26

Registered
Reaction score
Haha.

How does this affect the team? This "professional" athlete is chowing down on junk burritos with ****** sitting on his lap milking his pockets.

Goes to show what type of mindset our player has. I wouldnt want this buffoon on my team. Would you?

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I find your post pretty damn offensive. Calling them hoes and ******?

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Wow, you mean some young people hit a Filibertos late at night after having a good time? That's outrageous! I only did that about 200 times during my 20's.

LOL they were loud and obnoxious? Did they ruin your 1am Burrito experience? Really cut into the ambiance of the late night taco joint did they?

The season hasn't even started yet for crying out loud. Get over yourself dude the view must be nice from that high horse of judgement. "Ratchet hoes?" rofl. Take it easy Juicy J.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
This is lame...When Horry went to the Lakers, I used to still see him out with the ladies, partying pretty hard in Scottsdale...I guess he would have made more big clutch shots, had he stayed home and prayed.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
Here's our boy early this Monday morning at almost 1 am. Burrito place in old Town.

He had 4 ugly Rachet hoes. I'm not even sure where he found them. Nasty. He also had 2 other dudes with him who where macking on these hoes saying how they were roommates with this guy and that guy.. They were sitting on the other side of the place.

Loud, obnoxious, and messy.

Hey PJ nice to see you making good use of that 5.7 mil! You were so generous paying for everyone.

Oh and ummm. On the way out the girls were damn near in a huddle discussing ways to get your money.

Thanks for the good work on this basketball team PJ!

The workers appreciate the mess.

You must be registered for see images
Is that your girlfriend on his lap?

from phone

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
This is a non story, Tucker isn't the first one to go out at 1am with women he may or may not know that well. If this was considered so bad then I wonder what you think of James Harden and all the stuff he does there. He's the #1 client at all the strip clubs in Houston.

Only thing I would have an issue with is if he had a couple drinks and then drove afterwards...he seems to have a history of that.

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Money don't buy class. But, it ain't our business.

OP
OP
N

ninous26

Registered
Reaction score
Great to see this franchise and its fan base gone to poo.

Buncha queefs in here.

James Harden is not a winner. I wouldn't want that cancer on my team either.

ESPN 30 FOR 30 BROKE part 2 featuring PJ Tucker.

I ain't trying to get famous. I didn't post this anywhere else but here. Thought you guys would like to know who we have playing for us. We're on the verge of starting a new season.

When PJ is dragging along up n down the court expelling burrito gas now you know why.

You're welcome.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You say PJ has no class yet you're snapping pics of him at 1am to share on a message board. Also you assume the women he is with are all "hoes". Then when the majority of people here don't follow your line of thinking you call everyone "queefs". Who is it that has no class?

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The Suns are in the middle of a run of like 5 days with no games... and he was out chomping on burritos at the ghastly hour of 1am? WITH WOMEN!?!??! FOR SHAME!!!

I wouldn't be surprised if Tucker is a man of questionable character, but this is nothing... it's less than nothing. This is the behavior of about 95% of unattached men with free time and money.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Did you guys hear that Devin Booker sometimes uses profanity? And Eric Bledsoe was not a virgin when the suns drafted him. That's right, sex out of wedlock! For shame!!!!! Just more signs of this godless franchise spiraling down the toilet! If you're not as offended as me by this you are a big poopie head!!!!

#maketheSunsgreatagain
#sunsNotSins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
All this babbling only made me hungry for a Filbertos breakfast burrito.

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
In a way I see the reason for the post....if I was chomping on some Asada and saw him like this after we just blew 18pt lead to the thunder id be probably thinking the same thing.

StreetTruckinTitan

You talkin' to me?
Reaction score
In a way I see the reason for the post....if I was chomping on some Asada and saw him like this after we just blew 18pt lead to the thunder id be probably thinking the same thing.

This pic was taken two days before the regular season started.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He keeps playing defense like he did on Anthony Davis last night I'll get him all the burritos he wants

OP
OP
N

ninous26

Registered
Reaction score
Bump. How bout that fat slob huh?

27mpg 6 ppg 5rpg 1apg on 40%

Whew! What a baller!

I pay good money for these seats and I pay to watch him?

Bravo Sarver!! Bravo "fans"!

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Bump. How bout that fat slob huh?

27mpg 6 ppg 5rpg 1apg on 40%

Whew! What a baller!

I pay good money for these seats and I pay to watch him?

Bravo Sarver!! Bravo "fans"!
I guess you've missed every basketball expert applauding his outstanding defense night in and night out?

http://arizonasports.com/story/963213/defensive-hot-streak-p-j-tucker-challenge/

Jared Dudley Tweeted: If PJ Tucker doesn't make an All-Defensive team this year then something is Wrong!! Every writer go watch our last 2 games.
Melo and AD!!

Shutting down Mello, LMA, Davis,,, but none of that fits your insanely silly narrative of outrage right? Do you understand PJ's role on the team at all?

PJ is the best defender on the team. What are you going to do when he makes ALL-D team in the NBA? Are you going to be ok?

Keep this thread going tho man, it's hilarious. In fact I think it's HOF worthy. Everytime PJ makes play I laugh and say BURRITO POWER! It's so freaking funny that you are still pissed about this! So thanks for all the laughs you've given us! Can you please teach us some more gangster speak? What exactly is a ratchet ho?

All in all I'm just teasing you Nineous. Lets go to filibertos and split a super nachos, I'm hungry!

Last edited:

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I guess you've missed every basketball expert applauding his outstanding defense night in and night out?

http://arizonasports.com/story/963213/defensive-hot-streak-p-j-tucker-challenge/

Jared Dudley Tweeted: If PJ Tucker doesn't make an All-Defensive team this year then something is Wrong!! Every writer go watch our last 2 games.
Melo and AD!!

Shutting down Mello, LMA, Davis,,, but none of that fits your insanely silly narrative of outrage right? Do you understand PJ's role on the team at all?

PJ is the best defender on the team. What are you going to do when he makes ALL-D team in the NBA? Are you going to be ok?

Keep this thread going tho man, it's hilarious. In fact I think it's HOF worthy. Everytime PJ makes play I laugh and say BURRITO POWER! It's so freaking funny that you are still pissed about this! So thanks for all the laughs you've given us! Can you please teach us some more gangster speak? What exactly is a ratchet ho?

All in all I'm just teasing you Nineous. Lets go to filibertos and split a super nachos, I'm hungry!

I used to love the Filibertos near my former home in Phoenix before they closed down. I heard a raid by Immigration Naturalization Service might have been a contributing cause. Too bad, they served some great Mexican food.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard